Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room (Pg1 updated: July17th, 2012, New: Skaar PF EX)

Nor mine :lol
Great collection still!

Thanks man :)

Very nice! Congrats on the new additions
So nice and clean! Long ago I started that way.

Thanks Ave, I am trying to keep it clean but it's hard sometime because there are too many great statues out there. I just have to be more selective with pre orders and every once in a while I have to sell the ones that I least like to make some room for the new and better ones.

Got my first pcs statue last week :)

1goheu.jpg

dvj1g8.jpg

Oh Oh!!

Now your in trouble!

You are getting the new PCS yes?
Sagat was real nice!

Colossus PF EX :rock

2labskm.jpg

16hufxd.jpg

34q7pki.jpg

346wbc9.jpg

110makk.jpg

v68doo.jpg

2vwepmx.jpg

Re: Mamba's Collection Room

Amazing collection bud. I am just getting started in this wonderful hobby and seeing collections like yours is really exciting. I really like the way you have the x-men set up, just awesome.

Oh Oh!!

Now your in trouble!

You are getting the new PCS yes?
Sagat was real nice!

I bought Ken because I felt in love with Sagat when I saw him at the Con. I want somebody to company him, I thought Ken will be great to pair it with him. Sagat will be ordered for sure. I cancelled Chun Li EX because of googly eyes, but if Jerry can fix it I will re-order again. Ryu is my favorite SF character, but his price is too high, I may wait for 1/3 PCS Ryu statue. Thanks Ave :duff

Amazing collection bud. I am just getting started in this wonderful hobby and seeing collections like yours is really exciting. I really like the way you have the x-men set up, just awesome.

Thanks mate, glad you like it :wave

Very great acquisitions, the Pf of Colossus is AWESOME, and great displays ;)

Great Great Score; Mamba WOW! Colossus looks Awesome on your Shelves

Very great acquisitions, the Pf of Colossus is AWESOME, and great displays ;)

BADDASS!!!!

Colossus looks great. Kongrats :rock

Congrats on the new addition Mamba. And your setup looks sweet.
23lo1vr.gif

Thank you my friends, much appreciated!!! :duff

FINALLY!!! Black Cat and Captain America aren't on the same shelf anymore. :lol

Looks awesome, but how much can you squeeze the X-Men together? You might be able to fit just one more there. Too many damn characters, right?

Haha looks a bit better huh??

I think I can squeeze one more X-Men PF, hope we will get Jean Grey soon. I passed on Storm PF because I don't like her cloth cape. I really want Ice Man, but don't like the comiquette :( Sideshow needs to make an Ice Man PF.

Congrats on Colossus! He really came out great.

How do you feel about the Ken PF? I wouldn't mind some SF stuff but I feel they don't warrant 1:4. I feel like the only piece I'd really like is the Sagat/Ryu diorama.

Congrats on Colossus Mamba! He looks great with all the other X-Men. :clap

Thanks Ski, he will be a great addition to your collection too, congrats to you as well.

Congrats on Colossus! He really came out great.

How do you feel about the Ken PF? I wouldn't mind some SF stuff but I feel they don't warrant 1:4. I feel like the only piece I'd really like is the Sagat/Ryu diorama.

Honestly I really like Ken, but he is not truly 1/4 scale I believe, he is about the same size as punisher comiquette. Ryu is actually my favorite but I missed it and not ready to pay $1K yet for him :)

I will be getting Sagat though, I saw him at the con he is super awesome, can't wait to order.

Hey Mamba. Loving the new pics with colossus.

Quick question. My apologize if it was already asked but what are those little puck lights and where did you get them?

Back