Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room (Page1 Updated: Jan26th, 2012)

Nope, passed on all of those.

Joker = DC & was never into that comic line as a kids. But that doesn't mean the PF is outstanding looking.

Psylokce = One of the few X-Men team members that I never had much affection for as a youngster. It was all about Jubliee and Rogue for me as a young teenager in the early 90's.

Baroness = Just never have been into many heroines. She look GREAT but just no room for her in the collection.

Joker PF will be outstanding looking for sure bro, it will be epic. So you gonna pass on Batman PF too?

Got this S.O.B. brand new yesterday, I was blown away, this statue is insanely beautiful. IMO this is one of the best if not the best statue Sideshow ever produced. He is so freaking heavy and huge.

34g65iv.jpg

dbgydt.jpg

npkx11.jpg

I sold all my hot toys so I can focus more on statues. Here is my latest display on one side of the wall, I really need to move those LOTR statues to the other side of the wall, they look tiny.

24ctz03.jpg

Great Score; Mamba, and Yes the Pic's do not do him justice, seen him in person he is one Badass MoFo

Fantastic display and massive congrats on getting that Predator statue. Wow! :clap :rock

Great setup man! Please, take photo of your collection at dark only with your light above your statues! I like light up photos!

Fantastic display, awesome acquisition, great collection Mamba ;)

Great Score; Mamba, and Yes the Pic's do not do him justice, seen him in person he is one Badass MoFo

Thank Colossus he sure is one badass mofo.

Fantastic display and massive congrats on getting that Predator statue. Wow! :clap :rock

Thanks for stopping by jay :wave

Wow great setup mate. And some firm decisions :duff

Thanks mate, yeah it's a tough decision but I had to make a choice. I love statues more.

Great setup man! Please, take photo of your collection at dark only with your light above your statues! I like light up photos!

Thanks, man...hmmm I don't like looking at my display in the dark :monkey1 maybe someday I will take those pics.

Fantastic display, awesome acquisition, great collection Mamba ;)

Thanks darthstich, as always I appreciate your kind words.

epic collection!

Thank you bro :)

If you see this picture my friend, then you know why this is one of the best products by Sideshow :wink1:

Congrats on the freaking AWESOME Predator Maquette :rock :clap

I have Number 152 and you?

stanwinston-gallery02.jpg

If you see this picture my friend, then you know why this is one of the best products by Sideshow :wink1:

Congrats on the freaking AWESOME Predator Maquette :rock :clap

I have Number 152 and you?

stanwinston-gallery02.jpg

Yeah, I've seen that picture before that is why this piece is so special :rock

Thanks bro, mine is #479 :duff

SCORE !!!!! congrats on predator maquette, grail!

anyway congrates for your "statue collection"

Thanks. Yes, I did sell all of my HT :monkey2, but I only have 5 of them. HT are great but they are just not for me. No better or worse between a statue and a figure, it's just a matter of personal preferrence.

Awesome score on the Predator Statue and the collection looks great! :clap

Just received this georgeous lady. She is absolutely stunning. I feel guilty doubting new head sculpts by Trevor Grove. The man is so talented, both heads turned out excellent.

15d4ip.jpg

35lfcaq.jpg

1znmwkp.jpg

24nr887.jpg

Back