Man up, when's the last time you cried?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost cried when I thought the Cobra had killed the Honey Badger. But then it turned out that the Honey Badger didn't give a ____ about the venom and was just sleeping it off. He is so badass!

Agree with both of these....and Ween :pfft:

20060502kitty_lick.gif

a couple minutes ago.i need find a better way to make a living. these hours are killing me.

I just got out of an abusive relationship. So today, and pretty much every day for the last several weeks.

Hope you don't mind me asking & Assuming you are a dude, was she physically or verbally abusing you ?

Tonight... I posted on here a while back about a friend who was critically injured in a house fire with his son. Well his son made it but he didnt. He passed on Saturday. He leaves a wife and two young sons.

I went to the visitation tonight and waited in line almost 3 hours to pay my respects. 3 hours. Hundreds of people there. I thought to myself that the turnout was a real testament to him and the lives he touched. There's no way I would have that many people at my funeral.

R.I.P. Frank

Tonight... I posted on here a while back about a friend who was critically injured in a house fire with his son. Well his son made it but he didnt. He passed on Saturday. He leaves a wife and two young sons.

I went to the visitation tonight and waited in line almost 3 hours to pay my respects. 3 hours. Hundreds of people there. I thought to myself that the turnout was a real testament to him and the lives he touched. There's no way I would have that many people at my funeral.

R.I.P. Frank

Sorry about your friend. :(

I was shocked at how many people showed up at my father's visitation and funeral. I know not many will show up to mine.

Hope you don't mind me asking & Assuming you are a dude, was she physically or verbally abusing you ?

Does it matter? Best to walk away no matter if your male or female and if it's verbal or physical, no one deserves to be mistreated.

Spider's Question is something I Was curious about as well when I read the post, I don't see how being curious about is a bad thing, Im curious to know if it was physically or verbally as well,
I mean, just curious :monkey1

Back