MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Enterbay 1/4 BD T800*

EB T800 looks great, what are you using to adjust the height of the detolf shelves? Doesn't look like the usual U-Bolt's I've seen most use? :)

Thank you, tommy. :)

Here is a pic of what I did.

You just need some small L brackets, small zip ties, and (if you want) silicone furniture pad 'dots'. :duff

There is a weight limit using this method, but it's plenty sturdy with 3 figures (and some big accessories) per shelf.

A9E9E038-1362-4214-B51A-33C477E1F2FE-3415-00000796929AAD57.jpg

Fooking sweet man! :p

Thanks, Dude! :hi5:

What an amazing figure!! Congrats Marf :clap

My first 1/4 piece will probably be the bd t800 or batman.

Thanks lambo! :) You can't go wrong with either piece, they are both the strongest of the HD series imo, but the BD T800 gets my vote because of the complexity and detail in the piece.

Great update my friend ;)

:duff

Buddy, if you can, get both. Batman is one of the best collectables ever and the T800 looks to be the same.

And here is one more of the entire collection/display! I have another billy bookcase to the left of my Premium formats, but in getting out of 1/4 (shhhhhhhh) it has been relegated to a Bluray storage facility. :monkey2 I'm contemplating putting the T800 where Luke is currently, and clearing the top shelf of the other bookcase for Luke, though.

_MG_6654.jpg

Very neat display!!!!

Hey dane have you thought about a PAX wardrobe instead of the detolfs?

badass collection and display!! love shelf the with the jedi luke pf.

Thanks yautja! I really like the Luke PF, despite his somewhat awkward pose. :hi5:

Hey dane have you thought about a PAX wardrobe instead of the detolfs?

I've looked at them briefly, but I like the all glass construction of the detolfs. I have two billy bookcases that are similar in design to the PAX, and I've always disliked that there is zero visibility from the sides. I also like how the detolf compartmentalizes a bit more, that way the figures don't all run together (if that makes sense).

I've looked at them briefly, but I like the all glass construction of the detolfs. I have two billy bookcases that are similar in design to the PAX, and I've always disliked that there is zero visibility from the sides. I also like how the detolf compartmentalizes a bit more, that way the figures don't all run together (if that makes sense).

I see. However you might think about how the PAX being deeper and taller would allow you more space for your figures to breathe. Better posing options. You could stagger figures on each shelf aswell. And although i see the point about the compartmentalization think about being able to have all your batmen and jokers on one shelf. Side to side. Like a hall of fame.

I see. However you might think about how the PAX being deeper and taller would allow you more space for your figures to breathe. Better posing options. You could stagger figures on each shelf aswell. And although i see the point about the compartmentalization think about being able to have all your batmen and jokers on one shelf. Side to side. Like a hall of fame.

I like the idea of the Batman lineup, but the depth/height of the detolfs isn't really an issue for me. I do however wish I had a little bit more width to work with...which the PAX offers...I suppose there are pros and cons to both for me, but the detolf just wins out in the end. :duff Maybe if I see some cool collections/displays featuring the PAX I'll be swayed.

Damn Marf, those are some fantastic pix of the ED T2!!!!

I like the idea of the Batman lineup, but the depth/height of the detolfs isn't really an issue for me. I do however wish I had a little bit more width to work with...which the PAX offers...I suppose there are pros and cons to both for me, but the detolf just wins out in the end. :duff Maybe if I see some cool collections/displays featuring the PAX I'll be swayed.

Wait until Im ready to unveil mine! LOL It's gonna be a while. My collection has been semi-stored away since november. I sold off about 70% of what I had and am concentrating only on Iconic (for me) movies and shows.

Damn Marf, those are some fantastic pix of the ED T2!!!!

Thanks KD, a great piece like the BD T2 makes it easier! :rock

Wait until Im ready to unveil mine! LOL It's gonna be a while. My collection has been semi-stored away since november. I sold off about 70% of what I had and am concentrating only on Iconic (for me) movies and shows.

If anyone's collection/display will sway me, I'm sure it will be yours. :lol Looking forward to your revamped collection of icons.

Really not sure what I can say here Marf. Stunning pictures of a phenomenal piece. :clap

Thanks, Tim. :)

:lecture

Still tempted by Batman...if I ever find him for a screaming deal I'll bite.

Thanks, jkno! :hi5:

Ahh mate. I cannot and I mean cannot recommend the batman enough. It is perfect.. It's one that you look at every day even when you've had it for a while. It's a perfect realisation of the character and has such presence.

Basically, imagine a batman every bit as good as the bd terminator in sculpt, likeness, everything.

Ahh mate. I cannot and I mean cannot recommend the batman enough. It is perfect.. It's one that you look at every day even when you've had it for a while. It's a perfect realisation of the character and has such presence.

Basically, imagine a batman every bit as good as the bd terminator in sculpt, likeness, everything.

:goodpost: Couldn't agree more. And now that you've opened the door for 1:4 Enterbay releases anyway, what's stopping you? ;)

Your latest acquisitions are gold for your mini "Madame Tussaud" place...
As it must be good to sit down with a beer and admire the way since you started in this hobby.
:duff

Back