MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Enterbay 1/4 BD T800*

Congrats Marf! I cannot believe the size comparison in the Detolf?!? It definitely stands out from the rest and draws all of your attention to it.

Congrats Marf! I cannot believe the size comparison in the Detolf?!? It definitely stands out from the rest and draws all of your attention to it.

Thanks jimmie! I'm not 100% sure I'm going to keep the 1/4 T800 in the detolf with my 1/6, because you're right, he is kind of distracting in there. Kind of just trying it on for size. :hi5:

Nice man. The BD Arnie looks sick! I really want one but I am going to stick in the 1/6th game for a while until I really change my mind. :lol

Amazing! The stand-out of your collection, that's for sure.

How does it compare to your DX 10?

It fits!!! :yess: :lol congrats Marf. And thanks for the stunning photos.

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Don Draper by Kato / DX12 Facial Reconstruction*

_MG_6627.jpg

_MG_6626.jpg

_MG_6625.jpg

_MG_6623.jpg

A pic of the new T2 shelf:

_MG_6621.jpg

And an updated pic of the new setup! :)

_MG_6643.jpg

Fantastic Pictured Marf and congrats on the eagerly awaited BD T-800 figure by Enterbay. It looks fantastic and only makes my wait for it even harder! :gah:

Looks amazing dane, love your clean displays. Please stop posting pics of the EB1/4 T800 and your hurricane Vader. Both fill me with the need to spend a lot of cash.

Looks amazing dane, love your clean displays. Please stop posting pics of the EB1/4 T800 and your hurricane Vader. Both fill me with the need to spend a lot of cash.

I have the last Hurc Vader slo with Glenn. Hit me up if you want to work a deal out :wave

The BD T-800 is stunning mate! I may well pick that up once I have my office sorted :)

I have to say I'm seriously contemplating selling 2-3 figures and getting the T-800. :monkey1 The sculpt is so beautiful. The torn off arm is not my preferred T-800 look, that's the only thing holding me back so far.

Wow, looks really great. Seriously makes me want to break my 1/6 rule. Does the eye light up?

I had bought the 1/4 joker. It was great but I couldn't keep it because it felt out of place with the rest of my collection. This terminator makes me feel like starting up a 1/4 collection. But I'm being strong. I'll wait for the HT version.

Great figure. Great pics. Great collection as always

Nice man. The BD Arnie looks sick! I really want one but I am going to stick in the 1/6th game for a while until I really change my mind. :lol

Thanks, iDude. I had truly sworn off 1/4 after I sold 3 of my premium formats a few months ago, but I could not resist this piece...it is just too perfect!

Amazing! The stand-out of your collection, that's for sure.

How does it compare to your DX 10?

I have to agree, and it makes me weep for all of my 1/6 customs that cost considerably more. :lol I love my 1/6 DX10/MMS combo, but this piece honestly makes it look like a toy. A very nice toy, but a toy all the same. :lol People always say it's not fair to compare 1/4 to 1/6, and this is the first 1/4 piece that has really made me understand why.

It fits!!! :yess: :lol congrats Marf. And thanks for the stunning photos.

It sure does buddy, and my pleasure! Thanks again for taking those measurements. :hi5:

Fantastic Pictured Marf and congrats on the eagerly awaited BD T-800 figure by Enterbay. It looks fantastic and only makes my wait for it even harder! :gah:

Thanks, Roberto! :) I cannot begin to express how impressed you will be by this piece in hand.

Cheers, Rory. :1-1: Only a few more pics, promise. :lol

Perfection right there. :exactly: Congrats Dane, he looks really amazing.

Those Detolfs are starting to look mighty crowded though... :wink1:

Thank you Yannick, and don't I know it.:gah:

The BD T-800 is stunning mate! I may well pick that up once I have my office sorted :)

Thanks Aaron! If you are a fan of T2, as I know you are, this is an absolute must. :)

I have to say I'm seriously contemplating selling 2-3 figures and getting the T-800. :monkey1 The sculpt is so beautiful. The torn off arm is not my preferred T-800 look, that's the only thing holding me back so far.

Do it! Honestly, it wasn't my preferred look either, but I love the variation that having a one-armed figure brings to the collection, and that it lets a little more of the machine aspect show through.

Wow, looks really great. Seriously makes me want to break my 1/6 rule. Does the eye light up?

This should be the piece that breaks every Terminator fan's 1/6 rule. :lecture It does indeed light up! I can't believe I didn't snap any lit up pics. :slap I'll fix that very soon.

I had bought the 1/4 joker. It was great but I couldn't keep it because it felt out of place with the rest of my collection. This terminator makes me feel like starting up a 1/4 collection. But I'm being strong. I'll wait for the HT version.

Great figure. Great pics. Great collection as always

Thanks, Wake! Your resolve is stronger than mine. Very much looking forward to the DX13 as well, though. Going semi-BD with that one. :exactly:

Ill echo that. I think this guy deserves his own place to shine! :)

Doesn't he!? I hate that he's partially obstructed by my T2 1/6...

I know how much you wanted a BD T-800 homie. He looks amazing! Congrats!

Time to get those chains! CHAINS!!!!! :lol

in regards to BTTF was a 1/6 scale car ever made ?

Not yet, but many are speculating that will be the first order of business (along with Marty) when HT finally does something with their BTTF license. Can't wait for that sweet, sweet day!

I know how much you wanted a BD T-800 homie. He looks amazing! Congrats!

Time to get those chains! CHAINS!!!!! :lol

Thanks homie, I was this close to tearing up an MMS to make a BD version way back when, and you were there to talk me out of it! :1-1:

Definitely thinking about some chains. :exactly:

Amazing shots Marf , congrats !. That's a figure I'll be definitely picking up. :clap

Thanks, hicks! A wise decision indeed, make sure you have a spare change of pants handy. :lecture

Here are some pics of the sculpt with the endo eye lit up, because I was too dumbfounded to remember to take a few in my initial batch...

_MG_6647.jpg

_MG_6646.jpg

_MG_6645.jpg

And here is one more of the entire collection/display! I have another billy bookcase to the left of my Premium formats, but in getting out of 1/4 (shhhhhhhh) it has been relegated to a Bluray storage facility. :monkey2 I'm contemplating putting the T800 where Luke is currently, and clearing the top shelf of the other bookcase for Luke, though.

_MG_6654.jpg

EB T800 looks great, what are you using to adjust the height of the detolf shelves? Doesn't look like the usual U-Bolt's I've seen most use? :)

Back