Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Riddler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah crap, I ordered mine at KG which explains why I don’t have an shipping notice.

I mean if robin was cheaper i would probably have got him too, but he is priced too similar and has no accessories at all. Just doesn't make sense. I had too many other figures to get that were more important to be honest.
Robin himself is the accessory.

^ Well i guess you could consider his robin crotch bulge as an accessory. 😆
I have both Batman and Robin on display. The wife walks by there quite often and I see her gaze directed at Robin's crotch.
Am I hurt by that? Am I jealous? No. I am just glad the wife is looking at one of my figures. She usually does not acknowledge them.:clap

Got both Sonar Batman and Robin when Sideshow did the BOGO 50% off. Ended up being $200 for each.

I'm pretty sure that deal will come around again if anyone's looking.
They were just 25% off as part of Father’s Day sale. Will keep being in sales at those kinds of prices until they finally sell. Would look great on shelf with Riddler & Two-Face!

My tracking does indicate it's in Carson CA when I known it's still overseas. I've never seen that wording before. It's always been usps awaiting item.

Mine arrived at LAX yesterday according to the stats. Now today: In transit, progressing through post network.

But USPS is locked in Carson "awaiting item"

So if its really here, I may get it tomorrow or Fri if the tracking system isn't fouled by all the messed up Carson stuff.
Mine was hanging out with yours on the plane ride, and is also "progressing through post network" from Carson. They have been through a lot together, and we should try to schedule a future play date for them....

Kit has some extra Riddlers in stock.

CBFD7DDF-11D5-49AC-AA2D-878A6DFE614E.jpeg

Last edited:
Kit has some extra Riddlers in stock.

View attachment 709100

I had zero interest in him, until I realised he was so cheap. :lol

He's definitely secondary to the '66 versions, but there's kind of a hype factor going on at the moment. The sculpts aren't winning me over, but he is very colourful and would fill out the collection with '89 Museum and Mob Jokers, Eternal Penguin and the Two-Face that I did pre-order.

I had zero interest in him, until I realised he was so cheap. :lol

He's definitely secondary to the '66 versions, but there's kind of a hype factor going on at the moment. The sculpts aren't winning me over, but he is very colourful and would fill out the collection with '89 Museum and Mob Jokers, Eternal Penguin and the Two-Face that I did pre-order.
Two-Face and Riddler will look great together.

BB76596E-26B0-4346-9105-4754965B30CF.jpeg

Missed opportunity not having a Diamond and scope for Riddler too. Then we could recreate this in a display,

0ADFFBE2-7685-4C70-BFBE-DDDDB6B319DD.jpeg

Back