Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Riddler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
89 Batman and 95 Riddler...?

78bee048-8e3b-4708-a96d-72a828dd1754_text.gif

Looks to be another excellent prototype to final product release from Mars. Minimal downgrade to it.

I unfortunately ordered locally from Sugo Toys before knowing about Kit and they seem to take 6 months minimum to get their Mars orders in so won't see this till 2025

Kind of strange, but I'm getting this Riddler and the 60s version to go along with Romero Joker and the upcoming Forever Two Face, yet I don't have the Batman and Robin from Forever or sixties. :dunno I don't want them, but I find it curious that I prefer the villains over those versions of B&R.

Kind of strange, but I'm getting this Riddler and the 60s version to go along with Romero Joker and the upcoming Forever Two Face, yet I don't have the Batman and Robin from Forever or sixties. :dunno I don't want them, but I find it curious that I prefer the villains over those versions of B&R.

200w.gif

I like when they all panicked due to the diamond not being included without remembering Mars was asking people about including it with Two Face.

Looks like a really fun figure. Mars doesn’t miss, they just take (Batman) Forever!!

I wish I liked the sculpts better. Just not a fan of either one. They both fit the character but also are too goofy of expressions for my taste. Too bad there wasn’t a third slightly more neutral sculpt.

He'll go well with Mob boss Joker, standing there cackling at each other. Will have to do until Two Face comes along.

Couple of wacko characters

Back