Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Riddler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strange, my 4PX tracking says it is departing country of origin but also says it is in Carson CA... and only took an 1.5 hours to get there. In fact, USPS is tracking the Carson package too... really weird. I truly don't think its in the USA yet. Hope this doesn't foul up my delivery.

It’s a system glitch or something. I had the same thing happen to me with the second batch of Mr. W. Said it took a day to get to Chicago and landed in local airport, then to usps. But that wasn’t the case, it was still flying from over seas.

Anyone has any video of this release. YouTube or any Chinese forums?

Just excited myself

Got my invoice yesterday morning! Excited to finally get this one in-hand. Hope we get Two-Face in a quicker turnaround!

I mean if robin was cheaper i would probably have got him too, but he is priced too similar and has no accessories at all. Just doesn't make sense. I had too many other figures to get that were more important to be honest.

I mean if robin was cheaper i would probably have got him too, but he is priced too similar and has no accessories at all. Just doesn't make sense.
Yea I was the same way, only had Batman at first since I didn’t care for Robin. However, I ended up picking him up during a bid on eBay for $200 flat out.

Got both, Robin can definitely be had for a good price. He's a great figure, especially with mods to fix the flat chest and IMO a must have for this set

I paid my invoice yesterday.

edward nygma winner GIF

Back