Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Riddler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More villains make colorful shelf...

colorful villains 6-27-24.jpg

Yep, definitely never changing out the hands on this figure ever again. That was an ordeal. Repeated switching would inevitably degrade and tear the sleeves. I would also be concerned about the question marks peeling off and breaking/tearing off the buttons for the front of the jacket.

Otherwise though another great figure from Mars, glad I bought in. He and Dual Face really are going to look amazing on the shelf together.

Yes. Especially if you're displaying just the leotard Riddler. If he's wearing the jacket, you risk breaking a snap every time to remove the jacket.

I actually wanted to remove the entire leotard so I could solve the indentations at the ankles, but I feared I'd risk snagging the onesy putting it back on over the "whitesuit" underneath.

Just got back from vacation, and finally able to open this awesome figure!!
Absolutely love it. I think Mars did an amazing job, especially with the tailoring and accessories. The tongue sculpt is my favourite for sure!

Attachments

• IMG_6279.jpeg
    IMG_6279.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6280.jpeg
    IMG_6280.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6270.jpeg
    IMG_6270.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6262.jpeg
    IMG_6262.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6297.jpeg
    IMG_6297.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Yep, definitely never changing out the hands on this figure ever again. That was an ordeal. Repeated switching would inevitably degrade and tear the sleeves. I would also be concerned about the question marks peeling off and breaking/tearing off the buttons for the front of the jacket.

Otherwise though another great figure from Mars, glad I bought in. He and Dual Face really are going to look amazing on the shelf together.
This is definitely what I’m afraid of. I can easily see the stitching break.

I got my Riddler yesterday from Kit, but I decided to open it tonight. The box had some dents (and I don't mean Harvey 🤭 :chase), but it must have been directly from Mars, because Kit did an amazing job protecting the box. As for the figure, it looks very good in hand. I like both sculpts, and the outfit is top notch, so are the accessories.

The dark green mask doesn't look bad in hand, since it matches the Jaket and hat. The only nitpick I have about the sculpts, I think the cheekbones could use a bit more blush right below the mask because in the movie you could see the red paint on his face, and the lighter skin right above it like a tan line. A bit more color on the face would make the heads better, imo. Other than that, I'm very happy with both sculpts.

1719729501923.png
1719729558365.png

I'm looking forward to the Gorshin Riddler and Two Face seeing how good of a job they've done with Riddler and Romero Joker.

Back