Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Riddler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want to do the “Joygasm” pose but I just can’t get his arm and hand bent enough to put the cane between his arm into his hand.

I really want to do the “Joygasm” pose but I just can’t get his arm and hand bent enough to put the cane between his arm into his hand.

1000042941.jpg

I got to Mars toys duel face pre-ordered this one's good for now I just don't know how to pose him he looks awkward to me for some reason. Most of my figures are almost Museum poses cuz I don't have that much room but I could do a little something with them you know they're not totally just standing with their arms at this side. I enjoy the visual. Any suggestions on how to pose Two-Face?

Attachments

• 20240625_204857.jpg
    20240625_204857.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
He arrived. Had a quick look and he looks pretty good.

First noticeable thing was the Hot Toys style of packaging, with the plastic tray laying across the legs and stand. But with four extra hands in a bag that they hadn't originally accounted for.

The sculpts have more detail and better paintwork than it appeared from photos, though the expressions aren't what I'd have chosen.

To be delivered today.

Not bad since I only ordered last Thursday.
Damn it!!! I wish mine wasn't still in customs hell!!!!!! I would have had as quick a turn around, but somehow I lucked into this crap where they're holding onto to it for God knows how long.....it keeps cycling between a 3 day to 6 day hold.....I think there are customs agents posing the hell out of it at their desks!!!!

Damn it!!! I wish mine wasn't still in customs hell!!!!!! I would have had as quick a turn around, but somehow I lucked into this crap where they're holding onto to it for God knows how long.....it keeps cycling between a 3 day to 6 day hold.....I think there are customs agents posing the hell out of it at their desks!!!!
I feel your frustration. No movement whatsoever. No updated explanation. Nothing. First time it's taken this long. With all the stuff coming out of China this is the one figure that gets held up. Hell, I bought Phicen bodies and those came with penises. No delay there.

Back