Mars Toys 1/6 scale Val Kilmer Bruce Wayne (Batman Forever)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see that Val sculpt and I am immediately transported back to June 1995 and Kenner's transforming Bruce Wayne figure. Not a bad likeness for the time.

Mars Toys

Admin 55m

464132036_473680965678279_8445007800278470756_n.jpg

Loved Val Kilmer. I’d be happy to have a representation of him just standing around. Doesn’t need to be any character just himself. I enjoyed him a lot when he was acting. Pretty touching to see him in Tom’s most recent Top Gun film. Glad to see a little something of Val. 👍🏼

Man, if they created a functional miniaturized version of that card as an accessory for this guy, that would be impressive as hell…
Didn’t Sensation make all the riddles with his ridiculously expensive Riddler figure?

I’d buy a Kilmer from Mars just for those accessories- although I do really like Kilmer as Bruce.

I’m sure I saw the Keaton movies first, but Kilmer struck me as a way more… masculine Batman- even if I didn’t understand what I was acknowledging in my childhood.

1729723465062.gif

Back