Mars Toys - Gus Fring Breaking Bad 1/6 figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recast or not, you can't beat the price for a twin pack of Gus! ThreeZero really dropped the ball on this license by not making a Mike or Gus of their own. I prefer licensed products... but not when they don't exist.

Where is the face recast from? I've not been able to find a previous Gus figure online that looks this good. Is it from an artist's personal work, rather than a released figure? The face looks absolutely fantastic, so I'm really curious about who created the original!

Mars started recasting but now has in-house team. Nutz I believe is the sculptor for Mars though I could be wrong only remember due to a convo regarding using a sculptor.

Last edited:
Not on the topic of this thread but I couldn’t really find another one. Is there a Walter White that’s either available or coming soon that anyone knows of?

I know Mars released him in the past and I’ve seen it on eBay but I don’t necessarily want to pay a premium for a third party figure if there will be something else coming along.

Couldn't find a separate thread for Mr. Mike, but Giantoy is shipping theirs soon -- they sent me an invoice early this morning.

8iuTX4LlGZO.png
Author
Mars Toys

see you soon

m2.jpg

Does appear to be some drop off in paint from the proto. Need a better pics but I'm at least glad to see this is releasing soon.
Are you referring to the “soon” picture from a year and a half ago?

I think I’d prefer the Chicken Man version from BCS, but it’ll be interesting to see how this came out.

Considering the 3 year wait since Mars started showing this off and them stating that every delay was due to striving for perfection, this should absolutely blow the PT Chicken Man out of the water.
Anything less than jaw-dropping quality will be underwhelming after all this time.

Back