Mars Toys - Gus Fring Breaking Bad 1/6 figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eat Gus Fring GIF by Better Call Saul
breaking bad hector GIF
breaking bad hector GIF
Explain Yourself Giancarlo Esposito GIF by Breaking Bad

I think it looks okay. Something is maybe a tad off with the paint though. I see the likeness well enough and the face-off look does look good.

Like I mentioned before though the big thing that would detract me is just I would prefer his Los Pollos look.

Blown-up Gus looks pretty good, but the normal version looks bad.
Both are a larger than hoped downgrade from the proto.
If they split this pack up I'd be interested in the blown-up.

I'm in 2 minds on cancelling or keeping, I have my invoice but waited so long this and gave up hoping sold my Walt etc.

Burnt version looks great but normal is lacking not worth the wait tbh.

I’m keeping with the sole intention to upgrade the clean version with a custom sculpt. From the limited photos, the tailoring looks good & the burnt sculpt looks very usable.

Like Buttmunch said, most of the characters don’t even have hair so they’d be sculpted and be in the $350 range, like their other sculpted figures. No idea where you’re getting $700 from for non-rooted INART figures :dunno

I was all in on Inart. I have their Joker, Pennywise, Gandolf and Aragorn.

Their recent price hike is absurd. Nazgul doesn't even have a sculpt and is pushing $400. Legolas has a pinhead, but apparently the price is so high no one notices. 🙄

I really want to continue to support them, but if the pricing continues like this, I cannot. Not because I can't afford it, but I will not reward mediocrity.

Without going into the prices, I guess it’s more for others. I know John has mentioned they have an interest in making Breaking Bad figures and I assume they’d be able to since they have the TWD AMC license. I’d assume they’d be in the $335-$375 range at most. Even Jimmy/Saul would be sculpted. And it’s not like they’d be lining up to make Skyler, Marie or Kim (even if I’d be the only one that would definitely get them lol).

Without going into the prices, I guess it’s more for others. I know John has mentioned they have an interest in making Breaking Bad figures and I assume they’d be able to since they have the TWD AMC license. I’d assume they’d be in the $335-$375 range at most. Even Jimmy/Saul would be sculpted. And it’s not like they’d be lining up to make Skyler, Marie or Kim (even if I’d be the only one that would definitely get them lol).
Oh, I want all those things! I really want the TWD figures too!

9TfQL36tugyjI7xwt4MeHEwSZfXX2NyQB81Sl9umZAM.gif

It's just that recent developments have been... not encouraging

Back