Marvel vs Capcom 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've no idea how to play this game though, never got into the whole combo-button mashing of it all.

Is it easy to pick up the combos? Im efficient in SFII/IV style of play.

I've no idea how to play this game though, never got into the whole combo-button mashing of it all.

You shouldn't have a problem. It's been a while, but the whole control scheme is pretty easy. It's more about hectic action than calculated strategy.

Its easy to pick up and play.

I was SO bad at this game. I was never good at any of the games based on the X-men COTA engine. :lol

its coming out for PSN as well dont worry. I heard this news on SRK about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

The rumors had been flying about this for quite some time......

The best part is hopefully it will be cleaned and rez'd up for todays TV instead of the pixelated mess it eventually began to look like......

This game on the secondary market is still upwards of $100-200......bye bye secondary market....

I'd like to see a graphically updated version as well (mainly to get rid of the reused street fighter sprites), but if it ends up anything like SSFIIT remix, that would suck. I thought Capcom/Udon did a HORRIBLE job with the art and animations.

I can't wait for this. I haven't played this game is so long, it'll take a bit but my team of Iron Man and Ryu can't wait to return to ph***k people up!

Back