Marvel vs Capcom 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait for this. I haven't played this game is so long, it'll take a bit but my team of Iron Man and Ryu can't wait to return to ph***k people up!

Who's your third character, War Machine? (it's 3 vs. 3)

God i loved this game.
Iron man, War Machine, Megaman
or
Iron man, War Machine, Captian America
or
Rogue, Morgan, Chun Lee
Or
any combo of any characters listed above.
:D

Who's your third character, War Machine? (it's 3 vs. 3)

Third character was always interchangable for me. Sometimes Venom, sometimes Cap sometimes Ken. Dependent on who I was fighting and if I've lost to them before.

Ken + Ryu + Cable was my team, bring it on. Now it seems like I need an arcade stick

https://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3173814

Back in October of last year, an ESRB rating first revealed that Capcom was evidently planning to release a port of their beloved crossover fighting game, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. There hasn't been any more news on the possibility since then, but now no less than two pieces of information have practically made it official: Xbox360Achievements.org has posted a list of (what else?) twelve supposed Achievements from the 360 version, and Siliconera reports that MadCatz is planning to release a new fight stick based on the title in July.

The Achievements look pretty standard for a fighting game, and with requirements such as "Win 100 Ranked Matches online," they also confirm the obvious inclusion of online play. Other Achievements involve building teams modeled after the X-Men, Darkstalkers, and Avengers.

As for the new stick, Siliconera reported that UK retailer ShopTo.Net had a listing for a new arcade stick from MadCatz based on MvC2, set for release in July (possibly indicating a time frame for the game's release as well). As you can see now, though, the listing only says that the product "no longer exists in our database" -- although you can also still clearly see that the page's title at the top of your web browser is "Marvel vs. Capcom Tournament Style Arcade Stick - Microsoft Xbox 360." If this was a sly attempt to redact evidence, they didn't exactly do a thorough job...

So obviously, all that's missing at this point is confirmation from Capcom, Microsoft, or Sony that the game is actually coming. With all the building evidence suggesting it is, we wouldn't be surprised if a confirmation wasn't too far off.

https://www.shopto.net/XBOX 360/HAR...s Capcom Tournament Edition Arcade Stick.html

:D:D

old screen shot from dreamcast

413.jpg

Madcatz is supposed to send out more SFIV Tournament Edition sticks sometime in May, I highly doubt they'll make a new stick one month later. :lol

I recommend you guys get your sticks NOW, because MvC2's release isn't going to help your cause any.

Madcatz is supposed to send out more SFIV Tournament Edition sticks sometime in May, I highly doubt they'll make a new stick one month later. :lol

I recommend you guys get your sticks NOW, because MvC2's release isn't going to help your cause any.

probably same stick but with marvel decals :D

Mega Buster 10
Win 50 Ranked Matches online.

#1 in the Hood 20
Win 100 Ranked Matches online.

I Am Doom 20
Defeat opponent in under 15 seconds. (Multiplayer)

Hyakuretsu Kyaku 10
Perform a 100 hit combo. (Multiplayer)

Berserker Barrage 20
Perform a 200 hit combo. (Multiplayer)

Shun Goku Satsu 10
Perform a 3 part hyper combo. (Multiplayer)

The Best There Is (At What I Do) 50
Perform 50 One Character Victories within 20 unique teams. (Ranked Match)

Get Out Of Here!!! 10
Perform 10 snapbacks within 20 unique teams. (Ranked Match)

Avengers Assemble! 20
Beat the game with Avengers theme team. (Arcade Mode)

Vampire Saviors 10
Beat the game with Darkstalkers theme team. (Arcade Mode)

Uncanny Heroes 10
Beat the game with X-Men theme team. (Arcade Mode)

World Warriors 10
Beat the game with Street Fighter theme team. (Arcade Mode)

Great news! Given the franchise's success, I'm surprised we haven't seen more of the comic book character/Street Fighter team-ups in recent years. Just got SF IV for the PS3 last week, so I'm really in a Street Fighter mode.

^^^^ YES!!!! I hope this happens!!! my all time favorite game.

Back