Marvel vs Capcom 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend of mine used to have a Dreamcast copy, we wasted hours playing it, mainly because you had to unlock characters, alternate colours and stages.

Has kinda spoiled it having them all unlocked from the outset. Plus you couldn't have a team with more than one version of the same character.

You can rack up a 108 combo with 3 B.B. Hood's pulling a team up super.

Broke down and bought a wireless network adaptor last night; now I need to decide whether to buy x-box points now or use my amazon giftcard to buy them. I should be playing by the end of the week, although after playing the trial version, my MvC skills have deteriorated ALOT in the last 12 years or so! :monkey4

the game's only 9 years old ;)

am having problem finding people to play against doing quick matches. Admitedly I am only playing friendly matches.

the game's only 9 years old ;)
am having problem finding people to play against doing quick matches. Admitedly I am only playing friendly matches.

Arcade Release date: 1998~ I remember playing it at Gameworks when I worked at the mall.

Although, I have a feeling I will be getting my ass handed to me 90% of the time unless I play Sagat/Ken in cheap mode.

:lol I just tried playing multiplayer quick game; is there always a long wait as a spectator? Also, is there a way to set all of the buttons? I wanted to do a low/med/hi button for super combos.

Anyway, I was playing ken/cyclops/juggernaut and got the crap smacked out of me.

Hey, I just snatched this today off PSN and gave it a whirl. . . I just can't do it with a controller. I need a fight stick. . . but I don't like those ball-tops of the Mad Catz ones, and a quick check of other sticks on Amazon shows all the other ones are like that.

I was perusing the boards at Shoryuken and those folks are way too technical for me, plus the font is really small and hard to read. But, basically it looks like I want a stick with a HAPP bat-top, but I read over there that you can't mod the Mad Catz stick with a bat-top.

Anybody know of any solutions??

Is there always a long wait line before you get to fight? I join groups, but spend 1/2 the time as a spectator, one fight, then start the wait over. :confused:

:lol I just tried playing multiplayer quick game; is there always a long wait as a spectator? Also, is there a way to set all of the buttons? I wanted to do a low/med/hi button for super combos.

Anyway, I was playing ken/cyclops/juggernaut and got the crap smacked out of me.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Just got an e-mail from PSN with a promo code for a free month of Marvel digital comics! w00t! This is the computer version, not the PSP one announced today.

The e-mail says:

Thanks for being one of the first to download Marvel vs. Capcom 2
from PlayStation(R)Store. As promised, you're entitled to a free month
of Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited(TM).

Thanks, but I didn't know I was promised anything! :lol Nice surprise, now I can finally catch up with all those Civil War tie-ins I missed. :rock

the only thing i can think of is if you ordered that marvel universe nick fury figure from them, that you got the subscription for the comic.

Just got an e-mail from PSN with a promo code for a free month of Marvel digital comics! w00t! This is the computer version, not the PSP one announced today.

The e-mail says:

Thanks, but I didn't know I was promised anything! :lol Nice surprise, now I can finally catch up with all those Civil War tie-ins I missed. :rock

Back