Marvel vs Capcom 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That pretty much sums up all my online gaming experiences :lol

Yeah, the advent of online gaming really shows you how much you suck at games you thought you were good at. But at least it's bringing that arcade experience back. I for one stopped playing fighting games for a while because of the lack of arcades and a lack of friends who wanted to play them on consoles with me.

Okay, here's a n00b question if there ever was one:

How do you choose your characters clothing style?

I gotta break down and buy an X-Box 360 Wireless Network Adaptor so I can buy this game...I have been saying that for over a year now but I really want to play this game and online is the only way to go with a fighter.

Per color you mean? Each button has an assigned color.

I thought that's what it was, but I haven't been able to figure out what the button for the default color is yet. :confused: I'll keep playing with it, thanks for the info!

I gotta break down and buy an X-Box 360 Wireless Network Adaptor so I can buy this game...I have been saying that for over a year now but I really want to play this game and online is the only way to go with a fighter.

Honestly, just plug in your modem to your xbox and put in the PPoE settings. I would do that if my modem was in range.

I thought that's what it was, but I haven't been able to figure out what the button for the default color is yet. :confused: I'll keep playing with it, thanks for the info!

Is light punch for default colour.

Thought I'd read you'd be able to change the soundtrack for the game with your own mp3's I can't stand the in-game soundtrack (never could) but can't find an option to do it.

I read somewhere that the attack buttons were dropped from 6 to 4. Was the game always 4 buttons, or was something changed? I honestly can't remember because I havent played the game in years... or was the post I read was just full of BS o_O

Back