Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I think it's a pretty interesting figure but I also know I'm weird and can see how 90% of people will be pissed off.

what pisses me off the most is I handed Mattel $50 for 2 of these.....while every figure needs to really count from here on out,I do not feel like I am getting the "promised" final A-list characters in 2014.It's no different than any other year and is packed with fluff while Mattel just wants to stretch this out another 2 years.

One of my friends said that it looks out of place, which is pretty insane in a line where most everything is impossible to look out of place. It's quite an accomplishment.

Looks legit and looks like ****. Way to go Mattel, proving once again you are no talent hacks without 4H/Emiliano holding your hand.

I like the UNO significanty more than King He-Man, PE He-Man, Glimmer, Flutter and Flog. In fact, I will gladly trade any of the last three for anyones unwanted UNO figures.

Unlike other turds, this one was a surprise remember. Kind of like a dog pile and a cherry bomb in a brown paper bag.

Yikes. Yeah, pretty stupid move if true. The sub exclusive needs to be something that convinces people to, well, you know, buy the friggin' sub! This is pretty lame... Though I must admit, I like it better than the Snake MountainMan idea.

Is there any basis for this in the media?

You say that but… I mean… haven't all of the sub exclusives except arguably Shadow Weaver been kinda weird random obscure things?

You say that but… I mean… haven't all of the sub exclusives except arguably Shadow Weaver been kinda weird random obscure things?

Yeah, that's true, but Toy Guru hyped this thing up as a special 4H creation that was gonna blow us away when we finally got it in the mail.

Having it turn out to be Evil Orko is turning out to be a huge buzzkill. If they just showed him off back at SDCC '13 without any hype, folks probably wouldn't be as mad.

Yeah, that's true, but Toy Guru hyped this thing up as a special 4H creation that was gonna blow us away when we finally got it in the mail.

Having it turn out to be Evil Orko is turning out to be a huge buzzkill. If they just showed him off back at SDCC '13 without any hype, folks probably wouldn't be as mad.

of course he hyped it to sell subs...how many people would of bought a sub if the UNO was actually shown?

of course he hyped it to sell subs...how many people would of bought a sub if the UNO was actually shown?

It would have made the sub an easier sell for me. He's one of the better figures shown for this year and is easily the best sub exclusive right next to SW. I find him far more interesting and desirable than WB He-Man, King HM and PD HM.

True, but I think this is arguably/subjectively a lot worse in that respect... And I also think that the line is at a point where they need another heavy hitter - like Shadow Weaver - as a sub exclusive. Convincing folk they need to buy a potential 2015 sub is going to be difficult enough...

I think maybe they felt like they got a lot of backlash for making Shadow Weaver exclusive… so instead they try to best of both worlds by doing the blind figure. They can promise anything and then deliver something that won't make non subscribers angry.

Who knows though, they do really weird stuff.

I think maybe they felt like they got a lot of backlash for making Shadow Weaver exclusive… so instead they try to best of both worlds by doing the blind figure. They can promise anything and then deliver something that won't make non subscribers angry.

Who knows though, they do really weird stuff.

Funny enough, I think I prefer this figure to the other sub exclusives - other than Shadow Weaver - but I think it's a bad move on Matty's part...

Back