Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would have made the sub an easier sell for me. He's one of the better figures shown for this year and is easily the best sub exclusive right next to SW. I find him far more interesting and desirable than WB He-Man, King HM and PD HM.

The Unwanted One is suppose to be a love letter to the fans (aka-Toyguru) :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Unwanted One...

Heh, that's pretty good, actually. :)

is suppose to be a love letter to the fans (aka-Toyguru) :lol

Yeah, I can't believe he used those words for this. How incredibly arrogant and out of touch, lol.

Well, who knows, maybe this is all some sort of hoax after all...

Either way, is Scott setting us up for a post-Classics, son of He-Man line or something? Because that actually might make all this made-up stuff worth it...

Eamon if you really want this figure to be a surprise then I'd avoid this thread until he ships. I've found it never wise to put my fate in the hands of the online community.

I'm gonna agree to try to keep the Unneccesary One as a secret for another week. I'm sure he'll be revealed on the 16th or earlier since the leak.

Posts edited.

Eamon if you really want this figure to be a surprise then I'd avoid this thread until he ships. I've found it never wise to put my fate in the hands of the online community.

Is it too much to ask folks to be cool then?

I can see in my notifications if someone posts a pic. What I don't need is a descriptions on what it looks like.

It's just really hard for me to care about "spoilers" for a toy release. I don't get it and Mattel is the only company I know of that talks about toys that way. Maybe there are others but I have not run across it.

Is it too much to ask folks to be cool then?

I've found that all too often the answer is "yes." Not with regard to me of course, I've got your back and will respect your wishes to keep it a secret. But the thing with the internet is that any jerk can spoil anything they want with the click of a button. Because of that I always stay completely out of movie threads for films I'm greatly anticipating once the release date draws near.

Weather it's described as a lame game by Mattel or a weak PR excercise, I do not care. The idea behind the figure was to first see it when you got it.

Given how much fun folks like to suck out of these things (which are toys and is somewhat counter intuitive given the fact that these designed to be for fun), it would be nice to have some fun and experience the surprise we felt as kid seeing a new character for the first time.

Shockingly, I am generally pro fun rather than an anti!

I've found that all too often the answer is "yes." Not with regard to me of course, I've got your back and will respect your wishes to keep it a secret. But the thing with the internet is that any jerk can spoil anything they want with the click of a button. Because of that I always stay completely out of movie threads for films I'm greatly anticipating once the release date draws near.

Folks don't relish anything anymore. It's all now now now. Flippen lame I think.

Weather it's described as a lame game by Mattel or a weak PR excercise, I do not care. The idea behind the figure was to first see it when you got it.

Given how much fun folks like to suck out of these things (which are toys and is somewhat counter intuitive given the fact that these designed to be for fun), it would be nice to have some fun and experience the surprise we felt as kid seeing a new character for the first time.

Folks don't relish anything anymore. It's all now now now. Flippen lame I think.
:goodpost::lecture

I hear you, Eamon, but I think it's going to be particularly tough with this one - people are outraged! :)

which i don't get personaly I mean, if you REALLY think about it, who ELSE would the unnamed one have been other than
Spoiler Spoiler:

which i don't get personaly I mean, if you REALLY think about it, who ELSE would the unnamed one have been other than
Spoiler Spoiler:

The mysterious Snake Mountain "FACE" on Snake Mountain easily could of been...afterall,it was the Snakemen who supposedly ruled SM first and built it! though the second head of the Unwanted One could still be this very face..

I hear you, Eamon, but I think it's going to be particularly tough with this one - people are outraged! :)

Yeah well they were outraged at the hole is She-Ra's head or supposed heart on Bow's groin. They weren't however outraged at the bad way the characters are handled in the DC comics.
So I put very little stock in who gets outraged over what. ;)

Eh,for my $50 spent on this for 2,I want to know what I am getting,so the spoilers isn't really that big of deal...the whole secrecy thing is stupid anyway.We won't post pics,but if you go to the Org,it's plastered all over there.So I am not sure how you'll avoid it until release

Eh,for my $50 spent on this for 2,I want to know what I am getting,so the spoilers isn't really that big of deal...the whole secrecy thing is stupid anyway.We won't post pics,but if you go to the Org,it's plastered all over there.So I am not sure how you'll avoid it until release

Well you say its' stupid. I don't agree. i think it's fun. I don't have much to do with He-Man.org and generally think very little of the people there so as I don't post there anymore, it will be easy to avoid if you guys keep it hidden like you have been doing which i appreciate! :)

Well you say its' stupid. I don't agree. i think it's fun. I don't have much to do with He-Man.org and generally think very little of the people there so as I don't post there anymore, it will be easy to avoid if you guys keep it hidden like you have been doing which i appreciate! :)

question though....how can you hate Standor,but like this figure? while the unwanted one is slightly better than Standor,both of their stories are LAME and are NOT Vintage MOTU at all (as toyguru stated)....the only small redeeming factor for me of this figure that is if the second head is indeed the mysterious Snake Mountain face that most of us wondered about.Most dictator's always seem to have their FACE plastered on monuments etc aka SM

question though....how can you hate Standor,but like this figure? while the unwanted one is slightly better than Standor,both of their stories are LAME and are NOT Vintage MOTU at all (as toyguru stated)....the only small redeeming factor for me of this figure that is if the second head is indeed the mysterious Snake Mountain face that most of us wondered about.Most dictator's always seem to have their FACE plastered on monuments etc aka SM

Aside from Mount Rushmoore and Buddah, I cannot think of anybody let alone 'dictators' that have their face on a mountain. I get what you mean though, dictators have the faces on standards and banners.

Why would I like something probably designed by Mattel with dorky glasses of someone that has bugger all to do with MOTU...like ever!
over....
A figure designed by The Fourhorsemen that those I personally find have good taste all seem to like?

hmmm...tough one that! ;)

Aside from Mount Rushmoore and Buddah, I cannot think of anybody let alone 'dictators' that have their face on a mountain. I get what you mean though, dictators have the faces on standards and banners.

Why would I like something probably designed by Mattel with dorky glasses of someone that has bugger all to do with MOTU...like ever!
over....
A figure designed by The Fourhorsemen that those I personally find have good taste all seem to like?

hmmm...tough one that! ;)

actually the Un-named One was not designed by the 4 horseman (only sculpted by them)...the design came from yours truely (Toyguru) and was sent to the 4HM for sculpting (same with Standor) The design is ALL Mattel's and was designed for the new "Son of Hero" crap they are shoving in our faces.

actually the Un-named One was not designed by the 4 horseman (only sculpted by them)...the design came from yours truely (Toyguru) and was sent to the 4HM for sculpting (same with Standor) The design is ALL Mattel's and was designed for the new "Son of Hero" crap they are shoving in our faces.

Ohh really.....mmmm.... but still, the folks I know have good taste like him so that's good enough for me. I don't know anybody who likes Standor.

Back