Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at these prices they should just include a stand with every figure.
:lecture

I'm with you on this one.

DSC03105.jpg
Argh, my eyes, so blurry!! :sick

:D

JK Jose, she looks sweet! I got mine yesterday but haven't opened it yet.

it will piss people off if they do.
True, the question is, will it piss them off to such an extent that they don't buy? With these things selling out in 40 minutes or whatever, seems like the market is whispering in Matty's ear, "Hey man, jack the price up. They'll pay it. Just look at em. They'll sell their first born for these pieces of plastic crack. Do it do it do it!"

I'm no supporter of the NA and POP figures BUT my prediction is this will be the phrase uttered by many nay-sayers upon receiving the figures from these titles.

:lol, personally I guess it will depend on the character...
I'm sure the 4H can make any figure look great... but it's more of a wait and see for me, though I'm not to keen of the POP females, but Catra and Scorpia might be great choices...
As for NA, honestly, most of those characters are dreadful, though I'm curious to see what the 4H can do with at least He-Man and Skeletor...

No POP just soda for me, and that is a great shot Kuzeh.
:lol!! Thanks dude!

How long you guys figure it will take Matty to jack up the price to $25 each? I'm guessing at the beginning of the next "subscription" period.
I don't think they will do that, I think they're already over-priced for a company like Mattel, but you never know... I'll still buy them though...
:lol!

Argh, my eyes, so blurry!! :sick

:D

JK Jose, she looks sweet! I got mine yesterday but haven't opened it yet.

:lol!!! Open it dude!!!

BTW BA He-Man will be here today! Can't wait for Battle Cat next month!! :rock!!

ba_he_man_big.jpg

True, the question is, will it piss them off to such an extent that they don't buy? With these things selling out in 40 minutes or whatever, seems like the market is whispering in Matty's ear, "Hey man, jack the price up. They'll pay it. Just look at em. They'll sell their first born for these pieces of plastic crack. Do it do it do it!"

you are most likely right....if thats the case...I wont be buying the extra nonsense (pop/na) for sure.I'll get the MOTU original series figures and then bail out!

My thoughts exactly...

Another reason why I'm not renewing my sub and why I'll be done with this line by year's end. I only need a few more classic masters and I'm out.

thanks for the pictures Kuzeh. she looks good. much better than that sample they showed where her eyes looked like she was trying to fucus on a bee that landed on her forehead.

my BA he-man will be here friday. 1 day later than adora even though they were technically ordered from the same place at the same time. oh, and it will be double shipping cost and a waste of natural resources by using another box. just thought i'd remind everybody. we are in the 21st century, right?

my BA he-man will be here friday. 1 day later than adora even though they were technically ordered from the same place at the same time. oh, and it will be double shipping cost and a waste of natural resources by using another box. just thought i'd remind everybody. we are in the 21st century, right?

:lecture
That is ridiculous. I might have ordered Beastman for fun if I had been able to get Adora :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 but I sure would have passed at double shipping cost and been even more appalled by the wastefulness of shipping up to three character separately.

Come on people... we're talking about Mattel... :lol

From Matty:

Here's the news you've been waiting for, MOTU Fans!

We've just confirmed that Old Bones will arrive in time for a special sale at 12:00 noon Eastern (9:00am Pacific) on Wednesday, January 27th. This figure is identical to the one that sold out in record time on 12/15, so you're definitely going to want to be logged in and ready to click for your chance at Skeletor®, Evil Lord of Destruction™!
Because the sale date is so close, we don't have time to get an email reminder into production and won't be able to send one. If you're following me on Twitter, I tweet about all sales so I'll remind you there as well as Facebook.

—Matty

Last edited:
Digital River is 3 for 3 on my (and my friend's) last three orders. This time? We ordered 3 BA He-Mans and 2 Beast Mans.
They shipped today. yay!
"Thank you for your order of 2 Beast Mans and 3 Beast Mans."
:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

So the last 3 months have been - shorted 2 He-Man releases, shorted 1 Skeletor rerelease, and now 5 Beastmans instead of 3 HMs and 2 BMs.

Honestly, who are these f___ers???:lol

Do they even look, or do they just throw anything in a box when it's more than 3 figures?:confused: :lol

Granted, we have gotten everything eventually. But this is nuts.

Back