Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never been a fan of Tytus and Megator... and I don't really understand their appeal... I'm curious to see what the 4H can do though...
BTW, I've always wondered WTH is Tytus weapon??
An oversized vacuum cleaner?... :lol

Because they are giants (part of MOTU initial inception) and awesome. :dunno

I'm not sure if awesome is the right term for them...
Tytus looks just like the original rejected He-Man concept (which is cool but the actual figures is far from this look)

skeletortaylor2.jpg

And Megator looks like an Alien from V in drag...
never liked them...

No childhood connection and weak looking toys based on their own merits means that they are less than good to me. And I'll write that on the wall it's so damn true.

I noticed that Mattel recently trademarked the Giants...good indication they are coming

Also recently TM from last year

2009-06-23 Wrap Trap [NEW]
2009-07-12 Whiplash
2009-07-20 Screech [aka Screeech]
2009-07-28 Fisto
2009-08-21 Cringer [NEW]
2009-08-22 Keldor [MYP 200x Character]
2009-10-15 Megator
2009-10-15 Tytus
2009-10-15 Optikk [NA Character]
2009-10-26 Slush Head [NA Character]
2009-10-26 Gygor [NEW]
2009-10-26 Heroic Giant Warlord (Tytus' description

Optikk,Keldor,Screech,cringer (battle cat) are alreading coming this year...this list may give us an idea who's coming soon

They most likely will be (the 4H version) but the vintage ones are awful...
they look like toys from the Dollar Store...

:lol Dollar store. :duff

No childhood connection and weak looking toys based on their own merits means that they are less than good to me. And I'll write that on the wall it's so damn true.

See to me they have a history since I have collected the line for years, they are the grail(s) of the vintage line.

I noticed that Mattel recently trademarked the Giants...good indication they are coming

Also recently TM from last year

2009-06-23 Wrap Trap [NEW]
2009-07-12 Whiplash
2009-07-20 Screech [aka Screeech]
2009-07-28 Fisto
2009-08-21 Cringer [NEW]
2009-08-22 Keldor [MYP 200x Character]
2009-10-15 Megator
2009-10-15 Tytus
2009-10-15 Optikk [NA Character]
2009-10-26 Slush Head [NA Character]
2009-10-26 Gygor [NEW]
2009-10-26 Heroic Giant Warlord (Tytus' description

Optikk,Keldor,Screech,cringer (battle cat) are alreading coming this year...this list may give us an idea who's coming soon

Interesting find.

Just so you guys know, I'll be stepping up my game next month and ordering 200 Battle Cats. I was gonna order 2,000, but thought it was a bit excessive.

She sure does! But, what's the deal with TNI holding out on her bio? Buncha honkies! :wacky
:lol

evil lyn?? BA he-man??? i'm having an overload!!!!:google
What is your hand doing to your crotch? :sick

:lol Dollar store. :duff

Yep, that's why I think it's a joke that people pay thousands of dollars for them... just because they are rare, not because they are good... :gun

See to me they have a history since I have collected the line for years, they are the grail(s) of the vintage line.

I think it depends on what you think a grail is, to me, it's something that looks great and has an actual meaning in my collection, instead of just being rare...

I meant grail in the sense of the original line, where is Shai (who owned them) to back me up. :lol

I completely understand the fact that they are so-called grails...
and why some people would want them for what they represent and for financial reasons.

I just think that they look like crap and it's obvious the line had jumped the shark at that point...
but the figures themselves are lame compared to most MOTU figures IMO.

That's it!!
They're not awesome, they're just rare... ;)

that Spirit of grayskull auction seems kinda fishy to me. i bet it is a recast. didn't that thing sell for much more? why would they take such a loss only a year or so after it was released.

that Spirit of grayskull auction seems kinda fishy to me. i bet it is a recast. didn't that thing sell for much more? why would they take such a loss only a year or so after it was released.

I kind of hope they do get recast. I mean, what are there, like three of these things made? No other way for most (if any) of us to one, that's for sure.

Oh, and GOOD NEWS! I FINALLY got my Scareglows from Matty! :)

Also got my Randors, Green Goddess and Flight Stands, too!

Evil Lyn-

Raised by her father in the ruins of Zalesia, Evelyn left her home in a fit of teenage rebellion. Taking the name Evil-Lyn, she travelled Eternia learning from many of its great masters the ways of magic and the dark arts. While searching for new ways to increase her power, she met and fell in love with an ambitious alchemist named Keldor, and agreed to join his cause. After Keldor was transformed into Skeletor, he lost all emotional attachments to Evil-Lyn, and she began to scheme against him. In a series of miscalculations, she helped release both King Hssss and Hordak from their inter-dimensional prisons. Evil-Lyn uses her crystal ball to foresee the future!

Evil Lyn-

Raised by her father in the ruins of Zalesia, Evelyn left her home in a fit of teenage rebellion. Taking the name Evil-Lyn, she travelled Eternia learning from many of its great masters the ways of magic and the dark arts. While searching for new ways to increase her power, she met and fell in love with an ambitious alchemist named Keldor, and agreed to join his cause. After Keldor was transformed into Skeletor, he lost all emotional attachments to Evil-Lyn, and she began to scheme against him. In a series of miscalculations, she helped release both King Hssss and Hordak from their inter-dimensional prisons. Evil-Lyn uses her crystal ball to foresee the future!

Interesting that it's spelled that way - wonder if it's a copyright blunder?

Back