Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised they didn't just offer re-Reletor on 2/15. They need to spice that date up or this line is going down.
Speaking of, now that they have Wun Dar listed as "Coming February 15, 2010" I wonder how many people will go to Matty expecting to buy him and then cry about how unfair it is that they can't.

oh and btw BATTLE CAT IS UP NEXT! WOOOOOOOOT!!!!!

i think i'm passing on the stands. they look pretty cool but i would want them for every figure and that would be spendy. hopefully they make a cool castle grayskull for displaying figures.

I am torn on the stands. I really want all of my figures on them, but I do not want to buy 30-40 in one month. But knowing Matty, these will sell out fast, and no telling when they will get more in stock. It would be nice to purchase 2 packs everytime I order a bonus figure. I am thinking about just buying 5 packs for now, and more later. Hopefully they will do other themed stands for each faction.

Evil Lyn-

Raised by her father in the ruins of Zalesia, Evelyn left her home in a fit of teenage rebellion. Taking the name Evil-Lyn, she travelled Eternia learning from many of its great masters the ways of magic and the dark arts. While searching for new ways to increase her power, she met and fell in love with an ambitious alchemist named Keldor, and agreed to join his cause. After Keldor was transformed into Skeletor, he lost all emotional attachments to Evil-Lyn, and she began to scheme against him. In a series of miscalculations, she helped release both King Hssss and Hordak from their inter-dimensional prisons. Evil-Lyn uses her crystal ball to foresee the future!

I like it but I am bummed they left out her dad the "Faceless One" from the 200X series.

Interesting that it's spelled that way - wonder if it's a copyright blunder?

Actually I think they lost the copyright and that will be the way his name is spelled from now on. I am pretty sure the 200X version was spelled that way.

from what i caught in one of pixel dans videos, they realease some pictures of a few weapons as teasers for upcoming characters. Sounds like one is gonna be Keldor and another She-ra, anyone have the picture?

from what i caught in one of pixel dans videos, they realease some pictures of a few weapons as teasers for upcoming characters. Sounds like one is gonna be Keldor and another She-ra, anyone have the picture?
20100109-005510-2.jpg

Actually I think they lost the copyright and that will be the way his name is spelled from now on. I am pretty sure the 200X version was spelled that way.

Yeah, that's what I figured. I don't mind it - maybe that's how it's spelled in Snake-men language! ;)

It's not nearly as bad as some of the GI Joe name changes. Copyright laws suck sometimes...

Sounds good to me, though really, Reletor could easily have been Keldor, they didn't need to stretch out the releases like that.

I noticed that Mattel recently trademarked the Giants...good indication they are coming

Also recently TM from last year

2009-06-23 Wrap Trap [NEW]
2009-07-12 Whiplash
2009-07-20 Screech [aka Screeech]
2009-07-28 Fisto
2009-08-21 Cringer [NEW]
2009-08-22 Keldor [MYP 200x Character]
2009-10-15 Megator
2009-10-15 Tytus
2009-10-15 Optikk [NA Character]
2009-10-26 Slush Head [NA Character]
2009-10-26 Gygor [NEW]
2009-10-26 Heroic Giant Warlord (Tytus' description

Optikk,Keldor,Screech,cringer (battle cat) are alreading coming this year...this list may give us an idea who's coming soon
they didn't get a TM for Butt-head yet? what gives?:huh

Back