Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt, he seems an essential part of the He-Man-verse. But if we didn't have this nostalgia for it, a skimpily-clad alien barbarian guy riding around on a giant green, armored cat might seem a bit like something out of a bad acid trip.

I was thinking the same thing today, why in the first place did I think a barbarian on a green cat was cool?!?!? Oh yea, I was 5 :lol

There was a beer commercial running over here when I was very young. I can barely remember it.
But it was animated and it had a sort of Death Dealer like dude on a great big black tiger crossing ravines and climbing a pyramid.

Twas awesome and then Beastmaster came out with a big black tiger.
So when I saw He-man and battle cat, it was a no brainer.
Big warriors on big cats equated to ultimate cool!

And it still does. :D

Warcraft can take a hike, we know who had the big cats first.

This is for Ski:

(He-Guys)
motu001.jpg

(The Good)
motu002.jpg

(The Bad)
motu003.jpg

(The Ugly)
motu004.jpg

Someone posted this at the Org in regards to getting Mo-Larr..."while they are at it,why dont they make this one

Belvedor® Bio

After returning home to the royal palace from peace treaty negotiations, King Randor became startled by the state of his kingdom- Streaks littered the china and no one seemed to care. Things became increasingly depressing for Randor as he realized Prince Adam had drop-kicked his jacket as he came through the door and no one even glared at him for doing so. Randor quickly sent out the call to Belvedor, a hero from the far lands who was instrumental in the defeat of Dustor® (Evil Master of Filth™). Belvedor agreed to come to the palace and put things back into order using his trusty umbrella mace. Now, according to this new arrival, life in the royal palace will be more than mere survival... and all of Eternia might live the good life yet.

I finally got one of my prints from 1988 framed. I snapped a couple shots. It is a super nice print in person. The other prints I got from the gallery require custom sized frames, so it may be awhile till I get to them.

BA He-man...
IMG_3787.jpg
[/IMG]

The print framed...
IMG_3803.jpg
[/IMG]

Back