Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got Reletor. forgot he was arriving today. looks pretty good but i like the face paint on the original better. this one is very green with the yellow paint focused more in the middle of his face. the forehead and jaw are almost all green. can't wait to pose him on Panthor. hopefully BC sells well or Matty won't do a panthor.:lol

Yea I forgot that I ordered him tell last night or maybe it was this morning, prolly won't get him til Friday since I'm in the Midwest :monkey2

"The Original"

now that i got him out of the package i must say he's a floppy mess. legs are about as sturdy as the Pro body. and what's with the packaging lately? it seems to put too much side pressure on the legs and the figure comes out bow-legged. the same thing happened on Re-Man. and one of his ankle joints is frozen at an angle so it looks like he's about to sprain his ankle. hopefully i can work these problems out but i think this one will be riding Panthor for sure.

Put him in here Craw...

5-shredder-fed-by-screw.jpg

Sorry dude, that sucks, are they taking lessons from Sideshow Prometheus body...?

the 1st Issue Skeletor is the version to have...better face paint and open hand like the original,which holds the staff much better...the morons over at the org complained and we got a tighter hand grip which was completely unnecessary to begin with

yeah i definately like the original with the "clutching" hand better. i only got the re-release for the updated bio and so he can ride Panthor into battle. i won't be getting anymore re-releases.

yeah i definately like the original with the "clutching" hand better. i only got the re-release for the updated bio and so he can ride Panthor into battle. i won't be getting anymore re-releases.

yeah,I bought an extra Skeletor for the same reason...

Back