Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny thing. my first he-man and skeletor's half swords didn't fit together at all. but my re-man's sword fits with my original skeletor's sword, and my reletor's sword fits perfect with my original he-man's sword.

Well as you guys already saw that He-man painting already, here's one of three art cards I did for the DVD releases.

A bit old and not as well drawn but still a fun piece I think. :)

MOTU-Artcard-3-Fr.jpg

Well as you guys already saw that He-man painting already, here's one of three art cards I did for the DVD releases.

A bit old and not as well drawn but still a fun piece I think. :)

Classy Eamon, I really like the coloring job you did.

For those that have multiple subscriptions and don't need their coupon codes for money off Battle Cat, can someone PM me with one? please? :p

thats great! Makes me want one thats for sure.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Havent gotten any email yet on BC but glad to get some savings. I just hope I get one. :lol

Wish Wun Dar was shipping this month though that kind of sucks.

For those that have multiple subscriptions and don't need their coupon codes for money off Battle Cat, can someone PM me with one? please? :p

I don't think you get more than one if you have two subs. Also I would think they would be able to tell if you had a subscription or not. :dunno

if they can take the time to send coupon codes to every subscriber why can't they send out a form that asks if you'd like a BC automatically shipped with your sub? would make more sense.

if they can take the time to send coupon codes to every subscriber why can't they send out a form that asks if you'd like a BC automatically shipped with your sub? would make more sense.

Silly rabbit Trix are for kids! There you go again Craw, with all of that "logic" you have.

so they can milk (profit) from those shipping costs remember?

Very disappointed Wun-Dar got pushed back to April. I was staying in this subscription long enough to get those and then cancel. Now I have to wait another month. :banghead

Back