Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha, the only Marlena I know is this girl:rolleyes:

malena+gracia.jpg

That's MARLENA :lecture :lecture :lecture

some stupid bastard is selling BCs on ebay for $15 BIN. the catch is he charges $70 for shipping. wonder how many people jumped on those cuz of the low price only to realize later what the shipping cost was.

So are Trapjaw and Battle Cat is being re-released soon? I meant to order, but evidently was way late as they were already sold out.

Need to pay more attention to these releases :lol

So are Trapjaw and Battle Cat is being re-released soon? I meant to order, but evidently was way late as they were already sold out.

Need to pay more attention to these releases :lol
they were a _____ to get anyway. they sold out in about 20 minutes or less and the site was a disaster.

i'm guessing we'll see them again by the end of the year.

Damn, that sucks to hear. I tried to stay away... but decided to come back and cherry pick the line. So I haven't ordered one since Stratos :lol

Long shot here: Fellow freaks, if someone can hook me up with a Battlecat and trap jaw, that would be awesome. I was working and couldn't order. Pm me if you can help.

some stupid bastard is selling BCs on ebay for $15 BIN. the catch is he charges $70 for shipping. wonder how many people jumped on those cuz of the low price only to realize later what the shipping cost was.

Brilliant. Always read the fine print.

SnakeDoc

Go ahead and order, and if he doesn't ACTUALY spend 70$ on shipping, , ( it'll say on the shipper box) you can contact paypal, and they will Refund you the difference, charging it automatically to his account.

its definitely scarcity and scare tactics.....its marketing bull_____!!!
toyguru basically stated that there is a small amount of figures each month for non-subscribers and basically saying if you want the figures,your best bet is to subscribe to guarantee your figures......basically locking you in for a year and guaranteeing mattel $$$ and not giving you much choice as their customer...its "All IN" or "Nothing"....so you must take good with the bad

Honestly, I like that the 2011 might include everything. I'd really rather just go that route than have to fight and miss something.

I'd consider the 2011 subscription if it included everything and I didn't have to deal with their site. It would also cut down on shipping. :rock

That it would and yes if it included everything then it would be awesome. It would be nice if these subs started including Con Ex too.

I'm ok with an "all in" subscription, as long as it includes the SDCC figure, but excludes the reissues.

Looks like the pain in the ass of having to fight for figures each month is just beating folks into submission, that coupled with the scare tactics of the limited numbers available to non-subscribers. Looks like 2011 is going to be a big subscription year.

Go ahead and order, and if he doesn't ACTUALY spend 70$ on shipping, , ( it'll say on the shipper box) you can contact paypal, and they will Refund you the difference, charging it automatically to his account.

Is that a new Paypal policy? I know in the past vendors try to say that there is the shipping cost and then handling fees on top of that.

I'm going to cave and go with the new subscription. I don't like it, but I don't want to have to deal with fighting to order stuff at the computer every month and it's less of a hassle to get all the figures in the subscription, including the bonuses and beasts.

I dont think i will subscribe next year. I dont wanna get stuck with the large figures, especially with the price they will be going for. If it was just the normal and bonus figures then I would, but as of right now I dont see a point.

UNLESS Mattel shows something good in the large scale section that interests me.

AFAIK that's allways been their policy, because to do otherwise leaves them open to charges of Fraud.

I think that they have an specific amount that is considered allowable for the handling charge, which is limited by the cost of the item.

It's beeen brought up on other forums I hang around on ( TFW2005, /toy/ ) and that is the solution i see most people saying that they do.

I doubt I'll renew my sub. I think I'll be more picky with which figures I pick up. I have no use for Optick and I'm a little worried about how the rest of the year will pan out.

Is that a new Paypal policy? I know in the past vendors try to say that there is the shipping cost and then handling fees on top of that.

Paypal is all about effing the seller. I am sure this is accurate.

I'm going to cave and go with the new subscription. I don't like it, but I don't want to have to deal with fighting to order stuff at the computer every month and it's less of a hassle to get all the figures in the subscription, including the bonuses and beasts.

Well, after seeing how annoying preorders have been I am actually glad I have the subscription. I am a pretty hardcore fan so this is the best route for me. I understand the feeling of being strong armed into a sub but I want cool as figs and by supporting the line we will get those figures eventually.

Back