Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt I'll renew my sub. I think I'll be more picky with which figures I pick up. I have no use for Optick and I'm a little worried about how the rest of the year will pan out.

lots of POP and new adventures on their way!!! subscribe now!! :)

Well, after seeing how annoying preorders have been I am actually glad I have the subscription. I am a pretty hardcore fan so this is the best route for me. I understand the feeling of being strong armed into a sub but I want cool as figs and by supporting the line we will get those figures eventually.

Agreed. I feel the same, I love supporting this line and I will probably just sell the stuff I'm not interested in. I'm a completist, but some of the oddball stuff just doesn't interest me. I'm a hardcore classic MOTU collector. Titus, the yellow gorilla, NA, and some of the POP figures just don't interest me that much.

i'll stick with the subs. i can't do the mattysite battle every month. it sucks. i'm pretty much a completist in this line anyway. they actually make the Meh figures look cool so it is hard to resist. i can always sell the Mo-Lars on ebay. hopefully someday when the line eventually comes to an end, i'll have shelves and shelves full of these characters and it will be quite a sight to behold for any MOTU fan.

Matty has nothing to say to you guys but.......keep the $$$ coming folks

saddammatty.jpg

Stupid mattycollector site! I also had a TJ & BC in cart, but by the time it finally got to the checkout screen, they were both sold out. =(.

Any help would be appreciated...

I have 2 of each I would let you have them but i'm giving them to my dog to have as new chew toys...:D

I haven't even received my tracking number yet for my sub.

This is gonna be like Scareglow where it just said in process forever and it finally arrives over a week later with no shipping confirmation.

I like to know when stuff arrives. I managed to very luckily get 1 Battle Cat and a Man At Arms despite the sold out error multiple times.

C'Mon, Matty I want my shipment email!

That Trap Jaw looks amazing!

Back