Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked at my order confirmation email again and it says "March Subscription Product", so it looks like I'm not getting additional Trap Jaws. Sorry, guys!

Feeling the love :duff

Awww too bad, I gave my fake reservation to Ghostface here somewhere a couple pages back.

dag. dawg y u be drinkin that haterade. u were hating on my sales tactics and now you cant even say me name right......

and oh yeh i just remembered i hooked u up with a sideshow exclusive jedi luke mint in the box and a exclusive bespin han mint that i might add was at cost...i aint feelin no love

speaking of MOC, there is a nice thread over at the org about someone who finally started opening a few of his MOC figures only to discover that they are all broken and warped and have bad paint and stuff. you better check your's out carefully Ski.

speaking of MOC, there is a nice thread over at the org about someone who finally started opening a few of his MOC figures only to discover that they are all broken and warped and have bad paint and stuff. you better check your's out carefully Ski.

Ski will never open his now

As you've probably already seen, we posted an update to our 3/15 sale info in the News section today.

Two items of particular note in this news story are in regards to shipments and product quantities. We expect that there may be additional delays in shipping times this month, so we ask everyone to exercise a little extra patience when it comes to shipping times. We try to get everything out the door within 5 business days of order confirmation, but we're expecting in the range of 5-7 business days for this sale.

In regards to product quantities, we wanted to remind you that available quantities of some products (Moss Man, I hear you guys calling) are low. (This does not include subscriber figures, which are guaranteed.) This means that some of you may experience issues in checkout, as were reported last month, of products selling out in the time it took you to get from your shopping cart to checkout.

We are investigating ways to address this crunch-time problem, but have no solutions in place at this time. We understand your concerns and frustrations, but can only recommend to you that you need to be aware of this issue and, if there's one figure that you know you MUST HAVE, that you shouldn't wait while you try to get other figures in your cart. This may mean you'll have to place multiple orders (and pay multiple shipping charges), but there's simply no way to ensure that you won't have products sell out while you're logging in to check out.

And finally, the Rate Limiter screen is your friend! The reason you're seeing this screen is due to the heavy traffic we experience during Matty sales -- it's intended to keep you from experiencing the dreaded SERVER TIMEOUT error. We've ramped up our server capacity to the max for this sale, and hope that you won't see much of that screen... but if you are seeing it, have patience and it will move you through the queue faster then a refresh ever will (since refreshing your screen will move you to the end of the queue).

As always, we hope for the best each sale and we hope everyone gets what they're looking for... See ya all next week.

Cypher.

This was posted by the admin on the mattycollector forum. I can't believe the part where he says you should place multiple orders for multiple items and pay all the extra shipping just to get the figures you want. Just make more figures Mattel. They should produce enough so that we don't have to worry about items selling out before we checkout. Dumb jerks.

it's like a pre-apology so they don't have to deal with the outrage after moss man sells out. i think if the item is in your cart it should be yours. that's what a shopping cart is for, right?

dag. dawg y u be drinkin that haterade. u were hating on my sales tactics and now you cant even say me name right......

and oh yeh i just remembered i hooked u up with a sideshow exclusive jedi luke mint in the box and a exclusive bespin han mint that i might add was at cost...i aint feelin no love

If you read that right I gave you the rights to my TJ from Waller, if you can't appreciate that then I don't know what else to say.

I try to help you out but Waller's sub didn't come through.

U just hated on me for trying to get you a TJ, WTF!!!!

i had a skeletor and scare glow that i had for sale that were both $27 shipped, which would be the cost plus shipping. $20 msrp plus the $7 to ship to your doorstep.:angelsmil:angelsmil:angelsmil.

O ok then, carry on good sir!!!! :sancho

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Now WHAT!?

Last edited:
Back