Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sitting here laughing about it, but you can't say it's not a different way to approach showing pix instead of the same damn thing all the time. We know what Moss Man looks like. I'm just switching it up a bit! :D

On that note I got my Stratos reissue in the mail. It's super cool, but I wish I got the first version instead of getting this with this lame sticker they put on it:

stratos.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

I was never a big Stratos fan.

Not sure where the seller is shipping from, but the price he gave you is spot on from my location in Ohio.

From the USPS site:

Priority Mail International Flat Rate Shipping to Australia: $55.95
Priority Mail International Shipping to Australia: $37.20
First Class International to Australia: $24.52

And those prices do not include tracking and any handling fees. And unless it is someone I know, I never ship First Class International.

thanks everyone. I'm waiting for his reply. His shipping is pretty expensive. I got my mossman & stratos shipping combined for $9.95 from Matty. I don't see why I can't get that option? I sent him this yesterday.

Hey *****,
I see that section now, at the top where it's says to Europe. I
missed that. I only saw that shipping section at the bottom
where it said "International shipping is considerably more
expensive and determined at auction end." That was my fault.
Now I honestly don't want to be a difficult transaction for you. I
really don't. But can I propose that you send me the item via
USPS First Class Mail International, send me a copy of the receipt
& I won't pester you if the item is not received. I'm willing to take
that chance. I've been 'had' on ebay before & I'm not interested
into doing it someone else. I'm just a collector & a student &
don't have huge amounts in my budget to spend on figures. I'm
really not wanting to take anyone for a ride. I just want a man-
at-arms to go next to my he-man... Please let me know what
you think. I just want to pay what is a reasonable shipping rate. I
got a combined moss-man & stratos from Matty's site shipped
for $9.95 this week.
Kind regard
GW

Hopefully he will be a friend and help me out!

I have shipped to Australia and it is pretty expensive from the US. If you got two figures shipped for $9.95, that's a steal. It costs me $8 and I live here.

moss man reeks. reminds me of vicks vapor rub. my cat was extra curious so i let her take a whiff and she makde the worst sour face i've ever seen and ran away. the head was also a _____ to change out. can't wait for Stink-or. i wish all the figures had their own unique smell.

I shutter to think what Fisto would smell like.

I'm not sitting here laughing about it, but you can't say it's not a different way to approach showing pix instead of the same damn thing all the time. We know what Moss Man looks like. I'm just switching it up a bit! :D

On that note I got my Stratos reissue in the mail. It's super cool, but I wish I got the first version instead of getting this with this lame sticker they put on it:

stratos.jpg

Stratos is actually mennonite. Jetpacks aren't allowed by the Amish.

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with getting these new two packs. I have been to my Toys R us atleast two or three times so far with no luck. If this was Matty's plan to get other people into this line, then it was just a waste of time. Since there is only four per box and they only get one box how the heck are people going to see the darn toys if scalpers and the lucky collectors get their hands on them in a matter of a hour?:banghead Well I guess that is it have a nice day everyone. Darko

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with getting these new two packs. I have been to my Toys R us atleast two or three times so far with no luck. If this was Matty's plan to get other people into this line, then it was just a waste of time. Since there is only four per box and they only get one box how the heck are people going to see the darn toys if scalpers and the lucky collectors get their hands on them in a matter of a hour?:banghead Well I guess that is it have a nice day everyone. Darko

If you hurry, they are on TRU.com

Back