Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet!!
Finally snagged the MOTU 2 packs!!!
:rock!!!

I opened my 2 packs

Yeah, got mine from a TRU in New Hampshire on our little vacation down in the States. Pumped that I didn't have to pay Ebay prices, shipping (or tax for that matter).

Not sure if I'll bother opening them though. I mean, that'll be four He-Mans and three Skeletors now. The display is already starting to get cluttered with the amount of characters they've put out (need more shelves...).

Not sure if I'll bother opening them though. I mean, that'll be four He-Mans and three Skeletors now. The display is already starting to get cluttered with the amount of characters they've put out (need more shelves...).

I wanted Skeletor for the ram staff.. but yea I have room for Evil Lyn then Im tapped out.

And for the weapons pack, am I the only one that wants to switch out the dayglow polearm/scythe that Scareglow came with for the painted one from the pack?

Yeah, got mine from a TRU in New Hampshire on our little vacation down in the States. Pumped that I didn't have to pay Ebay prices, shipping (or tax for that matter).

I'm not gonna bother opening mine as the main reason for buying these is the packaging!

:lol:lol:lol

I was never a big Stratos fan.

Me either, I never liked him cuz my mom went to the store to get me he-man (in the 80's of course) and came back with stratos! I was pissed, so from then on I have always loathed him.

I wanted Skeletor for the ram staff.. but yea I have room for Evil Lyn then Im tapped out.

Yeah, I might be able to squeeze Evil Lyn on the current shelf, but I'm going to have to come up with a better display solution pretty soon. I still have Battle Cat and BA He-Man stomping my gf's Care Bears in the computer room, since there's nowhere for him to go.

Once we finish the basement that will all change I think, however...

I'm not gonna bother opening mine as the main reason for buying these is the packaging!

Yeah, I agree - the packaging is pretty cool and it's the only way having the Superman and Lex figures make sense with the rest of the He-Man stuff. I'll probably keep them MOC for the time being at least, though I don't really have anywhere for them right now either way.

Moss Man rocks. Probably my favorite in the line. I had him sitting out in my room all day today and when I came in my room smelled like pine. Bad ass.

Hopefully I'll remember to close Stinkor up quick if he gets released.

IMG_1333.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

Back