Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after only having one more page to clear at 11:58 it took over 5 minutes of having to stare at Matty but I finally got through and placed the order.

Now I'm out of here it's time to go to the gym for my lunch break and then I need to go back to lurking on this thread until next month.

Finally have been able to get through this crap with the new ordering process. It's about time.

And I'm ____ed. Thanks Matty. :wave

Server Error
Error:

Your data was not saved. Please try again. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Error Number: SYS_000006

I need Tytus!!!

cheeseburgers.jpg

if anyone wants to help a freak out, I was supposed to get yodasan one, but failed. and it looks like Deak needs one too...

Ski .............?

So next month I say we just go crazy and order extras of Keldor just in case. You won't have a problem selling them off and all Freaks will be covered. Just sayin'.

Whaa-whaa. Screwed by DR yet again.

This time I was at the end of my order and was bounced all the way back to the starting order screen. Then I went through the whole shebang again and this time it decided it didn’t want my payment info (you know, the one I use all the time and that they just charged last week for my subscription). And then, well, everything was sold out.

Ah well, they never cease to disappoint. Mattel must have some sort of deal with the devil to still work with these clowns....

Back