Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 1 possible 2 to trade.

I'm looking for:

He-man Original
Teela
Beastman
Trap-Jaw
Tri-Klops
Hordak
Grayskull bases

Reissues are fine...

-Zoid

So, let's see how the overly passionate of the .org handle this post.

Except they ARE adapting as fast as they can. It takes 4 to 6 months to up production numbers because that's how far out they buy the raw materials. Let look at it this way. Optikk was released this month. Now, those figures were likely shipped three weeks ago, around the time Evil Lynn sold out. So there's one month down that they cannot change anything. It was likely another month of production so that takes us to Moss Man's sell out time. 2 months down. Then you have the approval process which is likely a third month. That takes us back to February and the Trap Jaw and Battle Cat incident. That's about the time they said they would up the production runs starting next month (June). So you can complain that they need to up the numbers all you want but logistically it won't happen for at least 4 months. If they need to up the numbers again after She-Ra we won't see that until October/November at the VERY earliest.

I was on the fence about Tytus, and after seeing he is already sold out, I think I'll just skip him. He'll be the first figure I'm not getting... he's just too big though. No room!

it wouldn't be so bad if the reason i didn't get the figure was because i wasn't fast enough. but i had the thing in my cart by 11:01 but it took 20 minutes to get through the check out process and by then he was sold out. that is ____ing weak.

Judging by all of the WTB thread in the commerce section, I'm guessing a lot of people are pissed about not getting Tytus? :(

Not pissed. Couldn't help but miss him since I was working with my class. I'll get him hopefully from a boardie with extras or I'll watch ebay/bbts for the right deal.

Anytime slick. Man I am super pissed, I hate it when you are on top of your ____ and then this ____ happens then I am ____ed. But not at my own hand/fault. ____ you Mattel.

Back