Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Craw, now you're gettin' nasty.

Image23_Belloq_notaveryprivateplaceforamurder.jpg

shouldn't you be elbows deep in a crate of TF's by now?

Not yet, stupid work. It's just me and my son tonight at the house so I'll crack them open then. Maybe I'll wait till he goes to bed, there is a Bumblebee in there and he will flip out. Stupid work and UPS.

Ski, thanks for the Tytus, I will go across the river into Alabama later tomorrow and get the m80s, rig the whole thing up by friday, blow him up, and have the video on youtbe by saturday.

Again, thanks loads for selling me this so cheap. I wanted one just to blow up to express my displeasure to Mattel, but not at 40$. 6$ was much more reasonable.

Ski, thanks for the Tytus, I will go across the river into Alabama later tomorrow and get the m80s, rig the whole thing up by friday, blow him up, and have the video on youtbe by saturday.

Again, thanks loads for selling me this so cheap. I wanted one just to blow up to express my displeasure to Mattel, but not at 40$. 6$ was much more reasonable.
He charged you for yours?:huh

What in the hell is going on here? Ski has multiples of Tytus, didn't hook me up, and She-Ra is delayed? Something is afoot in the MOTUC thread. :dunno

Nope. So many people whined about the hole in her head that Matty just scrapped the whole run and put Keldor in her place in the subscription. What Matty giveth, Matty taketh away.

Aw, don't tease people like that! If this rumor gets spread around the net people with start going :gah:

dont display her with the original vintage boring look-problem solved

as soon as I open mine,the head gets swapped to the filmation look

thanks for the Tytus, Skiman. you're awesome. hope you find a home for the other 19.

thanks for picking me over Deak.:rock

He charged you for yours?:huh

Does She-Ra come out soon? ;)

Is this Count Marzo also a 200X figure?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back