Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bttf.gif

dr-emmett-brown.jpg

MARTY!

Awesome TYTUS pictures Kuzeh! haven't opened mine yet(no room) but these pictures are helping.

Great pic Michael.

review_tytus_9.jpg

He-man looks ashamed that Tytus exists...

I honestly don't get the appeal... TYTUS SUCKS RHINOCEROS WANG. He's just lame... out of scale with the rest of the line, bad articulation, cheap plastic (from what I've heard), overpriced... reminds me too much of a Fabio romance novelette cover...

I don't want He-man figures in anything other than the 6-inch figures that I remember, only better with more detail, which I'm currently getting. No need for elephan-Tytus. If he was 6-inch, be all over it. But as a Giant, pass.

And yes Michael, it is a cool pic.

I honestly don't get the appeal... TYTUS SUCKS RHINOCEROS WANG. He's just lame... out of scale with the rest of the line, bad articulation, cheap plastic (from what I've heard), overpriced... reminds me too much of a Fabio romance novelette cover...

I don't want He-man figures in anything other than the 6-inch figures that I remember, only better with more detail, which I'm currently getting. No need for elephan-Tytus. If he was 6-inch, be all over it. But as a Giant, pass..

I bet you wouldn't be saying that if you lived in europe or were familiar with him.
I can understand some folks being underwhelmed.

I would've killed for a Tytus as a kid so I'm delighted I finally have him on the way, albeit MOTUC.

Tytus is a great addition...what are you talking about?? once the line starts adding more oversized figures,he will not look out of place.Does anyone know what a Giant is??? yeah,he is suppose to be out of scale to the rest of the figures in the line...his articulation could be better,but he is a nice looking figure

I don't want He-man figures in anything other than the 6-inch figures that I remember, only better with more detail, which I'm currently getting. No need for elephan-Tytus. If he was 6-inch, be all over it. But as a Giant, pass.

And yes Michael, it is a cool pic.

Usually I agree with you Scott, but I think you are WAY off on this one. Now I don't own Tytus but to me he is a link to the vintage line. I know from asking the 4H (at SDCC) they have wanted to sculpt these guys for years and now they are a reality. I will probably never own an original Tytus or Megator but these will partially fill in that void in my collection.

I bet you wouldn't be saying that if you lived in europe or were familiar with him.
I can understand some folks being underwhelmed.

I would've killed for a Tytus as a kid so I'm delighted I finally have him on the way, albeit MOTUC.

:lecture

Who am I to judge? If you guys want this in your collection, more power to you.

viking.jpg

So we are a bunch of queers tripping on our skirts and reading romance novels? :lol (I am kidding)

Tytus is a great addition...what are you talking about?? once the line starts adding more oversized figures,he will not look out of place.Does anyone know what a Giant is??? yeah,he is suppose to be out of scale to the rest of the figures in the line...his articulation could be better,but he is a nice looking figure

Teemu, you keep surprising me, I agree with you. :hi5:

I can understand what Mesa is saying... to some extent...
When i was a kid I never heard of He-Ro, Eldor or Tytus and Megator... I learned about them until the 200x line.
And I still wasn't convinced I liked the characters.

That changed once I had He-Ro in my hands... The 4HM never disappoint when it comes to MOTU, so they did a great job with He-Ro and again with Tytus... I gotta say, I love it!!
And believe me, I used to hate it, as a character and concept within MOTU...

I have always liked the MOTU:TM designs. I'd pick up a Classics version. The movie blows but I still dig it for some reason. Maybe it was Teela's ass? Or Frank Langella's Skeletor. Over the top fun.

Right now, Mattel say that they cannot do anything movie related (despite Adora's blaster) which is a massive shame.

Had the movie been given the budget it was promised, it would've been seriously grand affair.
I think the movie is not very good but won't go so far as to say it sucks as there's a lot they got right. To me it's a wonderful what could've been.

Right now, Mattel say that they cannot do anything movie related (despite Adora's blaster) which is a massive shame.

Had the movie been given the budget it was promised, it would've been seriously grand affair.
I think the movie is not very good but won't go so far as to say it sucks as there's a lot they got right. To me it's a wonderful what could've been.

U don't wanna come over and see my Skeletor movie replica? :dunno

Keep checking ebay hoping to find a good deal on Tytus but man some folks are nuts. I'm not paying double the price for him when most likely he'll get re-released.

Back