Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Optikk so that's why he went there on his own. Plus he weirds out my girlfriend when changing her clothes. :)

He would be lost behind one of the others plus I like to keep the factions seperate. I want a whole Space Mutant section!

Megator is the one I want now though.

Got some Tytus love this mornin!! Oh man, I am delighted with him.
He really give my MOTUC collection some diversity.

I love my Hot Toys, I really do but man, I am over the moon with these.
No costumes either! :yess:

Collection-28-5-10.jpg

Sweet pic!! Collection looks great!

Time for another shelf, Eamon. :rock

:rock!

I love Optikk so that's why he went there on his own. Plus he weirds out my girlfriend when changing her clothes. :)

Now there's a photo op to follow up the He-Man vs. Boobs one...
:monkey3

Rumored year end lineup! Toyfare Editor says its not Roboto as rumored,which then september's figure is being revealed June 11th at Wizard World Philly

through source,the current lineup unconfirmed but tentative

September- was Roboto,but now could be Man E Faces
October- Man E Faces (if ready) 4 horseman was told to make changes on him....if not ready....Buzz-off
November-Cheif Carnivus
December- Bow (originally scheduled Glimmer)

I guess we shall see! I hope Fisto is in early next years lineup

WHAT THE EFF IS A CHIEF CARNIVUS???

And Bow??? BOW??? AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! And I thought getting rid of Optikk was tough.

Cheif Carnivus is from the MOTU 200x story....Leader of the Cat people(definite buy for Ski-man)...he is cool looking and will look great in the classics line...I welcome him in the line

WHAT THE EFF IS A CHIEF CARNIVUS???

And Bow??? BOW??? AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! And I thought getting rid of Optikk was tough.

No kidding! :gah:

Might as well give us a character named Ben Dover because that's what it feels like getting these C and D list characters with your subscription. :moon

I googled carnivus, and I vaguely remember him but still have no interest whatsoever. I also don't think he'll display well with the classic stuff. I guess if you have a 200x collection it's ok.

No kidding! :gah:

Might as well give us a character named Ben Dover because that's what it feels like getting these C and D list characters with your subscription. :moon

Well at least Niennumb1 can use the proper figure (Bow) when banging Optikk in the photos he puts up :lol or it could be the other way around

Great prices over at the FS thread....

Masters of the Universe Classics:

Masters of the Universe Classics Skeletor 1st release
Price-$50 shipped

Masters of the Universe Classics Faker 1st release
Price-$60 shipped

Masters of the Universe Classics Mer-Man 1st release
Price-$50 shipped

Masters of the Universe Classics Hordak 1st release
Price-$50 shipped

Masters of the Universe Classics Man-at-Arms 1st release
Price-$50 shipped

Masters of the Universe Classics He-Ro-Green Stone (Matty Collector version)
Price-$50 shipped

Masters of the Universe Classics Zodac
Price-$40 shipped

Masters of the Universe Classics Battle Armor He-Man with white mailer.
Price-$50 shipped

Masters of the Universe Classics Moss Man-Unflocked ears with white mailer.
Price-$50 shipped

Masters of the Universe Classics Moss Man-Flocked ears with white mailer.
Price-$70 shipped

i can't see bow being that much different than he-ro.

it says Buzz-off will be the back up in case Man-E-faces isn't ready. what if man-e-faces is ready? when will we get buzz off then?

i can't see bow being that much different than he-ro.

it says Buzz-off will be the back up in case Man-E-faces isn't ready. what if man-e-faces is ready? when will we get buzz off then?

if thats the case,betting buzz-off will lead off early in the year.He'll be one of the 3 revealed for 2011 (jan,feb,or march)

Back