Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason, I remember that from the two years of Spanish I took in high school. And the funny thing is, the voice actors were horrible! :lol

Me gusta Muzzy!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/mD9i39GENWU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mD9i39GENWU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Man, as the days tick down I'm getting excited for She-Ra and Keldor. Then I will be overly pumped for Orko - ohhh I hope I have the day off work for that order.

Craw you have to PM them, I'm all ready on two guys list that are full for favors :lecture

Better hurry.
this should be an easy favor. no line waiting or anything. plus i don't know who to PM. i don't know who's going cuz i rarely leave this thread. you see, this thread is like my parents basement. it provides a sense of security. it's hard to leave and face the outside world (in this case, the rest of the board). i hope you understand.

this should be an easy favor. no line waiting or anything. plus i don't know who to PM. i don't know who's going cuz i rarely leave this thread. you see, this thread is like my parents basement. it provides a sense of security. it's hard to leave and face the outside world (in this case, the rest of the board). i hope you understand.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl nice!!!

I understand totally a lot of small in the pants Freaks outside of this thread and on this board.

I've got somebody who will probably be able to pick up the color change Orko for me. No stupid Molar for me though.

Maybe we should start a SDCC help thread where non attending members can post their wants, and the guys who are going can try to help them out if they can.

I'm going to SDCC,
I can try to get stuff for some Freaks, but I CAN'T guarantee anything... picking stuff up from Mattel's booth is one of the worst experiences to have @ SDCC...
It's always a mess, they change the rules every other minute, lines are poorly handled, and it's quite the gamble...

he-man.jpg

So... what is the world's longest web forum thread? This one has to be getting close.
i don't know but this has to be one of the longest on this board. can't believe we contained everything inside of one thread. of course if you eliminate all of Skiman's smiley spams it would probably be a couple thosand posts shorter.

I got my mom to dig up these photos from 1985 (I was 11 years and nerd as can be,like most of us when your a kid)

This was a visit at Boscov's Dept store for a He-Man/Skeletor promotion with dudes in costumes(boy 1985 was a huge year for MOTU).... you can see where me and my brothers flocked to (Skeletor)

Alright, I'm going to be contacting my SDCC buddy pretty soon. Do you guys think I should just get the color change Orko or should I try and get the Molar too? I'm leaning towards no Molar necessary, but part of me still wants to get one just to keep in the box in my closet for some reason.

Back