Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish we got Panther suit Batman instead of the BAF Bat, Alfred and Chase.

McFarlane said that their Dark Knight trilogy and Batman and Robin movie waves continue to sell the best. If this trend continues, I don’t see why they wouldn’t go back and do alternate Batman figures like Begins suit, Clooney Ice suit, Panther Kilmer etc. Maybe some variations for the villains too.

He'd be foolish to ignore sales figures. Then again, Todd makes weird decisions a lot.

I'm definitely getting the Forever wave and Batmobile. Christmas 95 was a great one. The movie on VHS, the Kenner Batman/Robin two pack and the car. Chicks digged the car.

The figures look amazing all lined up in packaging.

Attachments

• Snapinsta.app_video_An_MnpvumZ0N6SpD13QAIS0e1lH6xcknrLdyNXSQaA7a3qJWF7iVE0QLqxQQCadFTSCS7F7766...mp4
    24.8 MB
McFarlane teased Batman The Animated Series Batmobile will be available for preorder tomorrow exclusive to Target. This might be a rerelease of the previously released DC Direct version.
McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Batman The Animated Series Batmobile.jpg

Last edited:
Is it slightly darker blue / black mix than the original dark gray release or is it the same color but pics taken with different lighting conditions.

GUEST_132d47f0-1ea6-4052-97a9-f0f836a16c67

DCC-Batmobile-12.jpg

Then DC Collectibles also released it as The Deluxe Batmobile with figure and batsignal pack that was $175 in 2017. The colors there were different too, grills and wheels painted metallic.

yz4a2041-1481162111097.jpg

yz4a2044-1481162111104.jpg

yz4a2046-1481162111107.jpg

Last edited:
Is it slightly darker blue / black mix than the original dark gray release or is it the same color but pics taken with different lighting conditions.
To me, it kinda looks very dark blue on top, and black on the sides.

I have the original deluxe one with the chrome grill and vents. The one that came with the chromed out Batsignal, Batman and Robin. I got it on sale off of Amazon for like $70 I think.

$80 is a steal though regardless, so is the $65 Jokermobile. McFarlane can get away with that because A. It’s at brick and mortar retail B. the tooling and molds are already there. They don’t make big, light up vehicles like that anymore. If this was from Hasbro it would be a crowdfunded haslab for $500 or something ridiculous.

This is very nice for the folks that missed out on them, what, 10 years ago? Can’t believe it’s already been that long ago. I remember going into my comic book store when the the DC line first started.

I know people like to rip McFarlane, but I’m impressed with what they’re doing. When Mattel had the license, they barely touched the older, classic films and never did the animated series. Vehicles? Forget it. McFarlane is really looking like they’re doing all of it.

Last edited:
Preordered the Batmobile. $80 for a two foot long vehicle with lights is insane in todays climate.

Definitely something that would have been in the hundreds had Hasbro been producing it.

Ordered 2, might try to do a repaint of one to look more like the Deluxe or like Jazzinc's 2-tone blue later down the line. Had a Target 10% off coupon so you might want to check your Target Circle offers.

Back