Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's your best one yet Jun! Looks great.

Thks SE, this shot took me a long time to get it right.

Pics look great Jun! :banana
Thks Redwing!

Very nice pics
I could never get my HT DK to get his arm up for a punch like that
Thks! the Medi bats arms are much posable, I have another mod that will give it the full range of motion, which I will post once I'm done with work & studies.

Damn those pics are nice!
Thank You!

you are my hero!!:banana:banana
Your welcomed! :)
Remember to post your pics when u get yours!

Took some pictures...damn, I really need to buy some lights. Taking photos at night is real hard...or maybe I just don't have the skills.

Enough with the talking, enjoy

3462777623_c50f79a847_o.jpg

Is that a shop? It looks like one.

man i have to give medicom credit, i promised myself i would only buy the hot toys dark knight suit batman but i just caved in..., i am now officially broke

i too ordered him from big bad toy store. i wasnt sure at first but he is really cool looking. looks like ill be posing HT on the pod and this one standing like i had originally planned. still looking forward to the HT DELUXE though.

i bet you the reason why hot toys hasn't released pics of the MS DX is because they're waiting to get the medicom figure to strip it apart and replicate it... kinda like what they did with the ORIGINAL Batman Begins figure.

ever since i saw that discount from hlj for this figure i am getting increasingly suspicious, why would they do that for such a recently released figure unless they know its not going to sell? Do they already expect people to wait for the Hot Toys DX?

I always wear a tin foil hat... have you seen the orignial hot toys batman? I've had them all and it is constructed the same exact way.. and based off hot toy's old records of bootleging its not that much of a far fetched assumption.

lol by all means if hot toys ever copies medicom's paint style you can go ahead and slap me, but in all seriousness I will always believe that the first HT batman ever created was a rip off of the medicom one.

Back