Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
decision is easy, I got money to buy one OR the other.
One being the Tumbler
the other being this Medi.

since prices of the tumble are expensive and will not get cheaper, I might as well get this as soon as possible. So I chose for the tumbler.

So the medi must wait, and hey, maybe in the future the DX will come out and I can have a choise if it is as good as the medi :)

So in that case it isn't hard to let this one go.

I would still highly recommend you wait to see if the DX gets announced soon and what it will be. (not trying to preach or tell you what to do)

Prob still a good option if you have to wait for these to come to play.com or similar anyways.

Yeah man, good advice! I'm thinking the price of the Hot toys upcoming DX will be a little out of my reach though. How much is the Joker DX going for?

Toys017.jpg

lol he's flamboyant too...

Toys028.jpg

Toys023.jpg

not my pics stole them from toysdaily

At least Medicom took into consideration like the Takara for the hand pegs. A peg for every hand.

how is the cape attached. I know it is not supposed to come off but I am going to try to take it off and then put my custom BuddyLee TDK cape on. What exactly is the cape held by, sewed on?

ok I can work with that. I think once I take off the cape and do the head mod along with josh's repaint of the face and eyes then put on the new cape it will be amazing

I am actually going to see what the hot toys version belt looks like and then if it looks to big than yes I will have the belt painted but to be honest I am not going to use the gun so there is no need.

Yeah man, good advice! I'm thinking the price of the Hot toys upcoming DX will be a little out of my reach though. How much is the Joker DX going for?

Around $200 if you go for the Hot Toys shipment, though you can get it for about $150-175 if you're patient and wait for a DCD shipment.

So i'm looking at about £150 ish.

There probably won't be that much of a difference then. Thanks

ok I can work with that. I think once I take off the cape and do the head mod along with josh's repaint of the face and eyes then put on the new cape it will be amazing

Are you reading my mind? Lol, i plan to do exactly the same, but haven't decided who to get the repaint done by...

Are you reading my mind? Lol, i plan to do exactly the same, but haven't decided who to get the repaint done by...

Yeah I cant wait man. The cape buddylee is making for me is the TDK version cape with the V but I asked him to make it like 3/4 to and inch longer than the hot toys version because that was too short. You should have Josh paint yours, he does amazing eye detail and only charges 10 dollars for the eyes.

Back