Mel Gibson's - A P O C A L Y P T O - FINALIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at page 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chowchaoyong

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi there,here is my work inspired by the most realistic film i've ever seen APOCALYPTO.I really love this film and here's the resualt.

FINALIZE!!!!!

vjdDpC.jpg

GEnQi6.jpg

flGIjS.jpg

ocLJjn.jpg

NfEmrf.jpg

EpxfFG.jpg

UEeLsb.jpg

ON PROGRESS

DwlwfO.jpg

HpHpw6.jpg

oQCuWX.jpg

THANKS FOR WATHCING!!!

Available now : 2 sets left
For information,pls pm me

Thanks

Last edited:
Re: Mel Gibson's - A P O C A L Y P T O -custom work

thats great work, well done

Woo~~ that is amazing work!!!

Very interesting character choice! Excellent work!!

WOW very cool. Cant wait to see the finish figure.

Always loved this movie and always thought it would make some great custom work. I was right. He looks spectacular! Can't wait to see more!

Very different in terms of character choice, but I like it. Love the film, can't wait to see it finalized.

Wow, that is amazing!!! You gotta do Zero Wolf next. My favorite design from the movie.

Copyofref.jpg

Amazing work... I remember thinking how cool some of these designs would look in 1/6. Although I also remember thinking it would be a crapload of work :lol

That looks amazing! I absolutely loved this film and it's so great to finally see someone giving it some 1/6 love. :D :duff

I was completely surprised by how good this movie was... I just happened to catch it on TV (soon after we went to HD) and the film just blew my mind. I had no expectations as I really hadn't heard much about it.

The one movie I regret not seeing on the big screen is this one. When I finally got around to watching it on blu ray it blew me away. I watched it several times repeatedly after that. Such a beautiful, breathtaking movie.

You gotta see it on Blu Ray GB. Visually - it is really spectacular.

Yeah, I'll need to add that to my list. It was damn nice just in 1080i; but I'm sure it will be even better on blu; not to mention I have a nicer HDTV now as well :lecture

I love this movie , anytime i'm flicking through the channels , i have to stop on it and watch.

Great idea for a custom . It looks great so far

"I am Jaguar Paw, son of Flint Sky. My Father hunted this forest before me. My name is Jaguar Paw. I am a hunter. This is my forest. And my sons will hunt it with their sons after I am gone."

thanks for or comments.

Wow, that is amazing!!! You gotta do Zero Wolf next. My favorite design from the movie.

Copyofref.jpg

that's awesome design but i think i'm gonna make the main character first.(may be just one from this movie)i really love this film.i watch it so many times.really good job for mel gibson.:clap

I still haven't seen this, but that is undoubtedly excellent work you have done there. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this! :clap

Back