Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey valvo amazing pics !

which HK seller do use? I used amiami but I wanted to order a second ninja figure and now they are sold out! so looks like it's gonna have to be eBay for me.

Do you guys know how many variants they will make? So far only seen the grey and camo versions.

For some reason i cant get the image to embed, but heres a link:
https://www.threeaonline.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/mgs1.jpg

It totally looks like mgs1 not 4 in my opinion. There looks like there is more rust and damage in the screenshot then the prototype

You could totally be right though. I just want it badly so i am not waiting to see if it is released on retailer sites or any other way later on. Plus ill get my discount.

this'd be my 1st piece like this. what are the specs? like how tall? i read about light up features. nice. wonder how articulated

This should answer some of those questions:

rexy.jpg

Same here i love Arkham City, but i can't get excited for it as the first thing that comes to mind is "why now when there are so many things backlogged?"

It's weird that everything is on such a back-log. I at least thought that MGS would be the first new VGM figure that they release, after such a long hiatus.

It's weird that everything is on such a back-log. I at least thought that MGS would be the first new VGM figure that they release, after such a long hiatus.

Everytime a Batman, or Marvel studios film gets a figure up for order i get this glimmer of hope that the next one up for order will finally be MGS, X-Men, Green Lantern or some new never-before-made character from an under-devloped license and then... another Batman or Marvel studios figure goes up for order :(

Avatar seemed like it was never going to happen so I remain hopeful for MGS stuff. Then again… we did see Avatar WIP stuff not too long after the license was announced. It just took a long time for the PO to go up.

We have seen nothing from MGS.

Yeah! but first Snake have to be released :monkey3

Edit: My HK sleller told me ,that Solid Snake could be available at the end of this week..

Thanks for the pics dude! First ie seen with the knee bent, im soo glad these figs don't have the ugly knee joint like the others do :)

430095_302953879768686_100001622308849_916544_2060167897_n.jpg

Also I hope your HK seller is right on Snake dude, still hoping for the best on his face.
Im extremely confused on the Arkham City progress against HT MGSs progress, but i have faith its gonna be awesome town

Back