Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use onemap too. I got these 2 weeks ago on mercari. They are still in the warehouse for now waiting to be shipped "

This is from metal gear wiki
"Two special edition figurines of Dwarf Gekko were released to various members of the development staff to commemorate the game's release. They were given the colors yellow for Kojima Productions, and silver for Platinum Games. They would later be issued for sale."

I don't think they where ever for sale in that colour?
Those are gorgeous.

Exact same one with the yellowing and hole in game was offered on Yahoo auction for around 300 buy it now. On eBay 99% of Japanese sellers are resellers. They just copy/paste from yahoo and mercari

I found that they're usually the same sellers, but they tend to mark up their listings on Ebay somewhat. Much cheaper to buy though a proxy and have it shipped by comparison.

As for the white sorters, they all have yellowing in the area where the memory card holder comes into contact with the case. Seems like some sort of chemical reaction.

Back