Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
earlier when i was working elvis posted a new custom raiden he was working on. i couldnt see it as well as i wanted to through my phone. so, when i got home i went to go look for it and i searched all the mgs forums that i look at and still cant find it. did he remove it? did anyone else see it too?

yeah it was a cross between 4 and rising. it had real hair and he used the body from a RAH raiden. wtf i just relooked and still cant find it. btw i was looking at his new rework of old snake and no one noticed the base says "guns of the patrio's". hehehe

Nice! Can't wait to start seeing people's weathered and painted kits. Model kits are a lot of fun. You always have so much freedom with them. Battle damage is especially fun to do.

Oh yeah, It will be a load of fun to paint. I'm gonna take time and x-tra care to make it shine. :yess:

Here he is guys,

FIrst pics of my new RAIDEN.

It was highly inspired by his latest look in Revegeance.
Basically I took what I like the best in every version and kinda made what I liked.

Base body is a slim body with tt advanced arms, custom thighs and calves.

Head is the one that came with the narrow shoulder bodies (gambit).

I resculpted the chin parts and added real hair.

The only parts of the medicom are the torso pieces, back arms armour, legs armour and feet.
I used a clone trooper bodysuit as a base.

First wip pics

P1060148_zps89f51cf2.jpg

P1060147_zps68e6bb2d.jpg

Here he is guys,

FIrst pics of my new RAIDEN.

It was highly inspired by his latest look in Revegeance.
Basically I took what I like the best in every version and kinda made what I liked.

Base body is a slim body with tt advanced arms, custom thighs and calves.

Head is the one that came with the narrow shoulder bodies (gambit).

I resculpted the chin parts and added real hair.

The only parts of the medicom are the torso pieces, back arms armour, legs armour and feet.
I used a clone trooper bodysuit as a base.

First wip pics

P1060148_zps89f51cf2.jpg

P1060147_zps68e6bb2d.jpg

That may very well give me nightmares :monkey1

Back