Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don't understand how the Hell Hong Kong stores and ebay sellers got the 3A Rex way back in late October/early November and you guys who ordered from Bambaland for the exclusive have not (that mini figure of Snake could not have been that much trouble, right?) plus Sideshow has never gotten their shipment of the regular version. It feels like I've had my Rex for nearly two months now and Sideshow has not even mentioned it once in that time in their newsletter. 3A has pretty much killed all the good will they had back in Feburary when this beast went up for preorder.

I just don't understand how the Hell Hong Kong stores and ebay sellers got the 3A Rex way back in late October/early November and you guys who ordered from Bambaland for the exclusive have not (that mini figure of Snake could not have been that much trouble, right?) plus Sideshow has never gotten their shipment of the regular version. It feels like I've had my Rex for nearly two months now and Sideshow has not even mentioned it once in that time in their newsletter. 3A has pretty much killed all the good will they had back in Feburary when this beast went up for preorder.

:exactly:

Don't talk like that on the 3A forum, they will ban you like they did me :hi5:

All excitement for this has died with me in the summer. Now, I just want what I paid for already :impatient:

:goodpost: pure ****. i dont want it but i need it. im no going to cancel at this point and i collect all mgs figures so i kinda have to get it. yeah itll be 4 months from its actual ship to other countries before we see ours. what a horrible company. i wish they werent making ray. subsequently i will buy that too. in the words of eric "they can suck my *****". they know well ***** and buy the thing anyway. thats why they dont even talk about it to us. theyre like "F em, theyll get it when they get it."

Haven't visit this thread for a few days, i'm back with update from my local forum

10196669b10.jpg

10196669n.jpg

10196669n3.jpg

10196669n5.jpg

10196669t.jpg

10196669z6.jpg

10196669z15.jpg

10196669z16.jpg

Wow that Rex kit looks like the easiest kit in the world judging by those shots of the instructions and the pieces. Looks like a lot of fun.

Koto Rex looks amazing. A great colour all it needs is the camo paint, which i could survive without. Its funny that im happier with it than i am with 3A Rex :slap

While im not getting it 3A Ray looks amazing, i wonder how they'll **** it up? Maybe they'll colour it orange

Koto Rex looks amazing. A great colour all it needs is the camo paint, which i could survive without. Its funny that im happier with it than i am with 3A Rex :slap

While im not getting it 3A Ray looks amazing, i wonder how they'll **** it up? Maybe they'll colour it orange

It will be the most faithful to REX's range of movement and the fact we won't have to wait after delays and delays for their pilot like dumb *** 3A :clap

Back