Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found these for 75$ at a local sale so I immediately bought it! I don't think I've own any Metal Gear artbook before so I'm hyped. Haven't keept up with the MGS fandom for almost 10 years (I played a bit of the Phantom Pain but couldn't finish it, but I know the story spoilers) and I'll probably get back into the series in full once that remake comes out.

P_20240602_145730.jpg

After watching Konami's video METAL GEAR SOLID Legacy Series Part 2 | ft. David Hayter, this gives me hope that we'll eventually see a MGS1 & 2 Remake.
I recently started playing MGS1 on GOG for the first time, and even with it's OG graphics and controls, you can just feel it's a special kind of game.
I'm not really sure how they would pull off Sons of Liberty though, as it always seemed to be a more fixed camera style of game. But I'd definitely like to see what they could come up with. I spent a lot of time on that oil rig, only finished the original MGS2 around 20-some times. lol
Not sure how I'd feel about seeing a 4K, ray traced version of Raiden doing those cartwheels though... 😵

Anyone interested in the 3A Rex and Ray full size 1/48 hit me up. Rex is the bambaland EX with the Old Snake figure.

Share brown trench coat raiden
Polish_20240615_200300956.jpg

Polish_20240615_201113912.jpg

Attachments

• Polish_20240615_200950126.jpg
    Polish_20240615_200950126.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Polish_20240615_200726528.jpg
    Polish_20240615_200726528.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Polish_20240615_201709877.jpg
    Polish_20240615_201709877.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Not my pics

View attachment 708888

View attachment 708889

There’s apparently leg extenders for the ankles that add a few mm
The reissue is an improvement, but seeing how it scales with Leon I think i will stick with the original release. I’m not really a 1/12 collectors so ideally would have liked to group them up into one mini collection.

It’s a little disappointing to see two figures from the same company scale so poorly together and is the main reason I skipped the 1/12 last of us.

If they ever release the RE4R Leon they teased I wonder if that will scale more with RE2 or Snake

The reissue is an improvement, but seeing how it scales with Leon I think i will stick with the original release. I’m not really a 1/12 collectors so ideally would have liked to group them up into one mini collection.

It’s a little disappointing to see two figures from the same company scale so poorly together and is the main reason I skipped the 1/12 last of us.

If they ever release the RE4R Leon they teased I wonder if that will scale more with RE2 or Snake
TLOU 1/12 scale with Leon very well. Highly recommend them. Tempted to get the reissue snake and put him on Joel’s body, the current one is quite slim by comparison.

They’ll get round to RE4 Leon (I’m holding off on patriot studio version, the head and hair look weird to me), they want to get old overdue stuff out before soliciting new things.

TLOU 1/12 scale with Leon very well. Highly recommend them. Tempted to get the reissue snake and put him on Joel’s body, the current one is quite slim by comparison.

They’ll get round to RE4 Leon (I’m holding off on patriot studio version, the head and hair look weird to me), they want to get old overdue stuff out before soliciting new things.
So it’s Snake that’s out of scale with the rest of Lims 1/12 figures??

That’s still disappointing, considering snake just got an upgraded rerelease, wasn’t one of the selling points an upgraded body compared to the original?

If the make a 1/12 snake eater delta snake who should they scale that figure with venom or every other figure they have done.

Also holding off on the patriot studio Leon, a number of things just look off with that figure, tho I did pick up “uncle saw” just incase Lim does RE4 Leon and that figure is awesome

Back