Star Wars: The Acolyte

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1719434099707.gif
I wanna be my sister! She is bad ass!

The best part about all of this is LH knowing a couple of guys are the only ones carrying the series :monkey3 . Not the beaver, not the nepotism green vegetable, not Mz. Jiggle.

Since they decided to off Carrie Anne Moss. Maybe they'll all become Force ghosts that hang out with Rey later.

Not soon enough. :toilet_cl
So, Mrs. Hedlands beaver is nolonger carrying this show is what you're saying?...

After thinking about it... is Qimir actually even a Sith? He said the Jedi would call him that, but he doesn't call himself that... and he chooses his words carefully it seems.

After thinking about it... is Qimir actually even a Sith? He said the Jedi would call him that, but he doesn't call himself that... and he chooses his words carefully it seems.

This is what I was thinking as well. I know people are getting hung up on the Ki-Adi plot hole, but if the bad guy isn't actually Sith ...

There's still a few ways this can go. It sounds like Sol's got an even bigger secret than the truth about Osha and Mae, and it seems like he's the only one left that could confirm there is a "not Jedi" out there. I wouldn't count on him surviving to report back to the Jedi about what's going on.

He knows Sol, but Sol doesn't know him. It seems like it was inferred that Sol should know who The Stranger/Qimir is, despite the helmet blocking any intrusion.

Though the one thing that confuses me, and I hope it's more than just poor writing but, last episode Mae was ready to turn herself in to the Jedi, so why did she fight back when Jecki confronted her? Maybe just because since she realized her master was there after all, her chances of survival go way down?

This is what I was thinking as well. I know people are getting hung up on the Ki-Adi plot hole, but if the bad guy isn't actually Sith ...

There's still a few ways this can go. It sounds like Sol's got an even bigger secret than the truth about Osha and Mae, and it seems like he's the only one left that could confirm there is a "not Jedi" out there. I wouldn't count on him surviving to report back to the Jedi about what's going on.
Yeah I don't see Sol making it, he's had too many classic death flags.
He knows Sol, but Sol doesn't know him. It seems like it was inferred that Sol should know who The Stranger/Qimir is, despite the helmet blocking any intrusion.
Well... they did meet in the apothecary when he was undercover as "Qimir".
Though the one thing that confuses me, and I hope it's more than just poor writing but, last episode Mae was ready to turn herself in to the Jedi, so why did she fight back when Jecki confronted her? Maybe just because since she realized her master was there after all, her chances of survival go way down?
Well she was planning on turning herself into Kelnacca, but she got framed for that kill by Qimir. Jecki just went straight for bearing the **** out of her - and I doubt she'd believe that she didn't do it after she was already responsible for the deaths of 2 other masters.

And I actually laughed at that line. Maybe the best writing in the series, not that that's difficult seeing as how the bar is set lower than a whale's butt.

He had a point. Don't want teenage kids getting brutally murdered? Don't bring them into the situation.
Star Wars has a thing for child soldiers.

Away for a day and I come back to read a little bit of positivity for the show... has everyone lost their minds?!

Or is it a case of; we'd been wading through the most harsh desert without water for weeks and now a thimble full of water landed and everyone is saying it's the best water they've ever drunk???? :panic:

It's gone from the funniest thread ever to (slight) praise. Holy cow, maybe the RT score will rise a digital! ASTA - where we at?

When I was younger in the 90's...I used to think light sabers were a hard thing to use and only a Jedi could use and activate it. It takes a Jedi to use the force to activate it..yes there is also a button...

This would expalin why there is no fighting style but the elegance of a light saber.

Fast forward to SWA, and it's Ninjas and Kung Fu in a star wars universe. Then you have someone get killed with a neck twist or something.

Then you have Sith not knowing they are Sith and only agreeing to be called Sith because the Jedi called them one.

Just so bad and world breaking. It's the HOLDO maneuver again, except it's Ninjas and Kung Fu martial artists besting Jedi's....

When I was younger in the 90's...I used to think light sabers were a hard thing to use and only a Jedi could use and activate it. It takes a Jedi to use the force to activate it..yes there is also a button...

This would expalin why there is no fighting style but the elegance of a light saber.

Fast forward to SWA, and it's Ninjas and Kung Fu in a star wars universe. Then you have someone get killed with a neck twist or something.

Then you have Sith not knowing they are Sith and only agreeing to be called Sith because the Jedi called them one.

Just so bad and world breaking. It's the HOLDO maneuver again, except it's Ninjas and Kung Fu martial artists besting Jedi's....
Nothing in this show has been world breaking so far? Seems like it’s only broken whatever canon was in your head.

Also she’s never once bested a Jedi in a physical fight from what I recall so far. She used Indara’s Jedi “weaknes (compassion) against her. Torbin killed himself. Jecki and Sol both beat her.

Nothing in this show has been world breaking so far? Seems like it’s only broken whatever canon was in your head.

Also she’s never once bested a Jedi in a physical fight from what I recall so far. She used Indara’s Jedi “weaknes (compassion) against her. Torbin killed himself. Jecki and Sol both beat her.
Yeah...and I explained it all. 90's then fast forward to today and we have Kung Fu Jedi Sith whatever that was in SWA. It's pure junk, drivel, and world breaking.

Is Ninjas a thing in Star Wars that I do not know about?

Back