Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4041692.jpeg

I just want an Old Snake from MGS4. I still have the original Medicom RAH figure from 2008. But of all the Snakes, he's the one that's really due that needs a new figure than MGS, MGS2.

I just want an Old Snake from MGS4. I still have the original Medicom RAH figure from 2008. But of all the Snakes, he's the one that's really due that needs a new figure than MGS, MGS2.
I’d buy all the MGS 1:12 form any import companies, but especially a MGS2 Raiden & Solidus.

MGS2 was my first experience of the games with no prior knowledge and it wasn’t until months later that a friend was talking about playing as Snake that I remember I’d chosen to play the plant first. I had no idea.

I’d buy all the MGS 1:12 form any import companies, but especially a MGS2 Raiden & Solidus.

MGS2 was my first experience of the games with no prior knowledge and it wasn’t until months later that a friend was talking about playing as Snake that I remember I’d chosen to play the plant first. I had no idea.
Pretty sure Playarts made both Raiden & Solidus Snake from MGS2. I have the originals from McFarlane Line, but Playarts versions were decent too.

Pretty sure Playarts made both Raiden & Solidus Snake from MGS2. I have the originals from McFarlane Line, but Playarts versions were decent too.
Yeah I have the play arts Kai versions somewhere, awkward sized, very shiny, odd faces and the qc was poor from what I remember (solidus had various parts become unglued). Also have the McFarlane versions, much nicer paint but limited articulation (posable statues really). The revoltech revengeance Raiden was nice but didn’t scratch the itch for a really great figure.

Back