Mezco One:12 Batman v Superman: DOJ

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kinda growing on me but yeah cant get over the entire the joker sponsored by hot topic joke..

wonder if they have a female 1/12 bod. harley is must if they doin SQ. ooooo deadshot! tho would prefer a new 52 ds.

I am eagerly anticipating the pre-orders, I hope they put all 3 in today. I kept the mafex wonder woman because it already looks pretty good and I haven't seen Mezco do a female figure at this scale yet.

I am eagerly anticipating the pre-orders, I hope they put all 3 in today. I kept the mafex wonder woman because it already looks pretty good and I haven't seen Mezco do a female figure at this scale yet.

According to their twitter account, only Batman and Superman are up for preorder today. The armored Batman is just a teaser picture and won't be up for preorder today.

So far I really like these 1/12 figures. The Mezco Batman looks better than H.T. 1/6( w/o fixes) - I know it's a different scale, but that's how it seems so far. Even Mattel is making Barbie figures and dare I say it the Batman looks decent! I am starting to feel compelled to spend $$$CASH$$$ I probably shouldn't. What are we looking at about $60. each?

You are totally trying to start some sort of comic book movie war aren't you Bane? You weirdo you :lol and ditching your beloved Bandai? Traitor!

I don't know how you got that from my comment as I said I'm buying the Batman and Captain America characters! :lol I'm very much looking forward to both films. It's just that I was going to get a bunch of Civil War figures, but now I won't be able to afford them. I will definitely be buying Cap and Bucky though. If Mezco wanted to tackle Punisher and Daredevil, I'd be willing to shell out the extra cash for them since they're my favorite Marvel characters, but if Tamashii is the only that to take them on, then I'll be happy with those!

As much as I'd love to go all in on these, the only Mezco figures I'll end up buying at max is the Batmans, Lex Luthor, and Joker since these are so expensive and those are my favorite DC characters.

Also, my allegiance is with Goku, not Bandai, and I'm buying every single Goku and Vegeta retail Figuarts release. :lol I'm also buying any Darth Vader figures that Tamashii makes too because I just read some Vader novels and it made me a big fan. So, no traitor; just not rich is all! :lol

You said "So long Civil War Figuarts", meaning you were bidding them good bye :thwak: you got the wrong idea!

i'm guessing a little more since more copyrights and licensing needs to be secured. Hopefully, not that much more than the ST ones.

I wonder if BBTS or another online retailer would carry Bats in his desert gear? Well if Mezco would consider releasing this version.

:dunno

You said "So long Civil War Figuarts", meaning you were bidding them good bye :thwak: you got the wrong idea!

Oh, alright! I was doing it to show how excited I was because I said on various threads that I was looking forward to getting a bunch of the Civil War Figuarts. It doesn't matter anymore because $75 plus shipping is out of my price range. These still look great!

Back