Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet it's the S shield from a Neca Supes bootleg, pretty resourceful and much better than Mezco's :lol

Also, perfect length cape. tasteful all around.

Thanks I joined the waitlist though I don't know if I will be getting it as I doubt anyone will want to give it up. Saw it on ebay for $250, when did this even become available?
It went up for sale on 11/22/2017. It sold out within a few hours. Hopefully it'll ship soon. It wouldn't surprise me if this sells for pretty good money on the secondary market.

It went up for sale on 11/22/2017. It sold out within a few hours. Hopefully it'll ship soon. It wouldn't surprise me if this sells for pretty good money on the secondary market.
Close to $300 I actually think I might bite and buy it for $250 though I will wait to hear from mezco if it does convert my waitlist.

I’m waitlisted for black AK, death stroke and deluxe joker. I called and did not get a reassuring feeling for conversion from mezco so I bit bullet and bought AK Black for a premium. I’ve been lucky with most mezco issues so it was worth the premium on this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for that, Libby! That is all extremely helpful to know for what I have in mind to try. Been trying to dig up info online for the past few days on customizing One:12 but I guess not many people have tried much. Love those customs man, especially JWS Flash. The one:12 style lends itself so well to it.

thanks mate ,the flash was a easy swap out with the multiverse figure ,boots fitted on with out dremeling ,the head ,maybe a touch too small but just about works ,just a little dremeling to open it up to the mexko neck post
thinking about the ftc suits ,might be worth looking at the female body suits ,they will be smaller and tighter to start with ,if they have the colors you want ,just a thought :)

I bet it's the S shield from a Neca Supes bootleg, pretty resourceful and much better than Mezco's :lol

Also, perfect length cape. tasteful all around.

hey thanks again ,as for the emblem i used printable vinyl like this stuff

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/A4-Vinyl...hash=item2803eca627:m:m96eFI8wAB0eIBg6u-tl7Rw

works pretty well

as for the crappy size of the pictures ,
well im having problems with flika ,cant sign in on my phone so have to upload to my computer and then upload to flika ,the pictures come out small and degraded ,
ill keep trying but had no luck so far :dunno

thanks mate ,the flash was a easy swap out with the multiverse figure ,boots fitted on with out dremeling ,the head ,maybe a touch too small but just about works ,just a little dremeling to open it up to the mexko neck post
thinking about the ftc suits ,might be worth looking at the female body suits ,they will be smaller and tighter to start with ,if they have the colors you want ,just a thought :)

I have to try that for sure. Good thing about their items is they're all dirt cheap, so not a big loss to experiment.

I wonder how difficult it would be to try and flock the flash suit? I guess you probably couldnt really move him around much if it worked.

Last edited:
yeah i think youd be pushing it with the flocking ,but it would be great if it worked

started on adam west ,decided to give the neca bodysuit a try to recreate the west physique,the spiderman body is kinda tiny to represent pure west beefcake :lol will cover it with mego fabric , and took gaspas suggestion about the neca logo

ill let you know how works out again apologies for the crappy little pictures ,i dont know whats going on with that :dunno

41247305875_4981fe0742_m.jpg
41247328585_70e43d45b5_m.jpg

Last edited:
almost finished, just got to make a decision about the logo ,seems to scale well with other figures of this type and reasonably well with the mattel 66 batmobile :yes:

42120168252_d65af65f07_m.jpg
27294940487_6c1cf1817c_m.jpg
42120176262_f022a862bb_z.jpg
27295129837_ded993e2cb_m.jpg

28294476568_c2e40eb418_z.jpg
27295607807_75cc8a3ed4_z.jpg

can fit him in the passenger seat ,but struggle to get him past the steering wheel on the drivers side ,might try removing the seat to free it up a bit ,or let bats give mattel robin a driving lesson:lol

just noticed pictures taken horizontally on my phone seem to come out bigger when uploaded ,weird:cuckoo:

I bit the bullet on the exclusive AK off eBay and glad I did. Can’t wait for the blue variant now...
5415eb2072bcd0f25a4fdf01a427a2bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question for anyone with knowledge of knockoffs/bootlegs of the One:12 line.
Last week there was an Amazon listing by seller Merchandise24/7 for the classic Superman One:12 for $105. I jumped on it and ordered one, and it shipped yesterday, with tracking, from a US site (most probably an Amazon distribution center).
I later noticed the same seller has a listing for the Shazam One:12 for $129 + $20 shipping, from an overseas location. Both prices seems below the current going rate, so should I be concerned that they're bootlegs? Have any of these been reproduced with packaging?
Since I'm protected by Amazon, at worst I'll return them, but would appreciate any opinions.

Question for anyone with knowledge of knockoffs/bootlegs of the One:12 line.
Last week there was an Amazon listing by seller Merchandise24/7 for the classic Superman One:12 for $105. I jumped on it and ordered one, and it shipped yesterday, with tracking, from a US site (most probably an Amazon distribution center).
I later noticed the same seller has a listing for the Shazam One:12 for $129 + $20 shipping, from an overseas location. Both prices seems below the current going rate, so should I be concerned that they're bootlegs? Have any of these been reproduced with packaging?
Since I'm protected by Amazon, at worst I'll return them, but would appreciate any opinions.

Bootlegs never go for over $100 plus , especially on Amazon. Should be fine

Bootlegs never go for over $100 plus , especially on Amazon. Should be fine

Thanks, hope you're right.
I'm probably paranoid; I bought a Hot Toys Origins Wolverine several years ago that was completely bogus, box and all. Nothing would surprise me.

Back