Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw Mezco updated shipping for 89 Batman to May-July now. Hopefully he comes out by summer.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

We are never getting that Keaton Batman.

MAFEX will have their three years of backlogged figures out and we'll STILL be waiting for that Keaton Batman.

Looking to pick a few brains if I may, Due to grown up stuff and life getting in the way, I?ve decided to let my two BVS figures go (standard Batfleck and Supes). I?ve tried to get some idea of what they?re worth, but they really don?t seem to come up very often on eBay, and when they do, they?re for ridiculous prices that I don?t believe for one second that they?ll sell at. (Haven?t been able to find anything in completed listings). They?re both mint, still boxed and never displayed (just opened to check the contents).
Realistically, what should I be looking at starting them at, or should I just slap a buy it now on them and wait.

Any input greatfully received!

Edit: I?m in the UK.

Mezco posted that Gotham by Gaslight Batman is going up for order TOMORROW and it IS an exclusive! So be on it 1PM or 2PM EST!

Well Mafex pushed a lot of releases including Mando to June so it doesn’t surprise me ..Mezco is pushing Bats another month again :slap

Mezco posted that Gotham by Gaslight Batman is going up for order TOMORROW and it IS an exclusive! So be on it 1PM or 2PM EST!

I?m Not ordering a lot these days but had to have this for its uniqueness. The outfit looks all cloth and that?s a plus to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11150.Jpg

11152.Jpg

https://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-collective-batman-gbg

This is shipping in a year, so I think this may be an open order. So jump on it today to grab it, maybe tomorrow if they're leaving it open longer. Those wings look fantastic.

They also dropped this Victorian Vigilante accessory set shown for Doc Nocturnal, but can add some more play value to Batman like the lamp and the handcuffs etc.

https://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-collective-vvap

11130.Jpg

I couldn't resist and ended up pre-ordering Gotham by Gaslight Batman.

I kept going between PayPal and my credit card until Mezco finally accepted Paypal.
Maybe one day Mezco will fix their website to make it easier to order from them.

I like it.

Is this the first comic accurate Batman since the Dark Knight Returns?

It's actually not very accurate to the comic. In the original comic the boots are taller, the gloves are shorter, he has no thigh pouch, his utility belt has a different design, and the front of his shirt has a stiff, square look to it as if he has a metal plate under it or that it's made out of a hard, rigid material.

That aside, though, it's still an amazing looking figure. I pre-ordered one today alongside the accessory pack.

It's actually not very accurate to the comic. In the original comic the boots are taller, the gloves are shorter, he has no thigh pouch, his utility belt has a different design, and the front of his shirt has a stiff, square look to it as if he has a metal plate under it or that it's made out of a hard, rigid material.

That aside, though, it's still an amazing looking figure. I pre-ordered one today alongside the accessory pack.

Oh, thanks for letting me know, it's fine...

OGC.09c075a32556feeb23c5943c3b5bd496

Preordered. I'm very excited to get this Gotham by Gaslight was one of my favorite stories in Batman's elseworld stories. This suit although not 100% accurate is still pretty good. I can definitely pair this up with Nosferatu. Hope we get a Jack the Ripper type figure maybe as a rumble society thing.

Easy pre-order. This looks great and those glider wings are insane. Only bad point is this being a year away.

I wonder why mezco don?t make the suit more accurate to the comic/movie version. I still like it & end up preordered it because of the limited choices regarding gaslight version of batman. I recently bought the noir toyz gaslight batman & satusfied with it

Yeah… Noir Toyz version is cool. Feels a bit fragile compared to Mezco but the accessories and execution are well done.

I know I am late to the party.... but I just got Reeve Superman and reviewed him if anybody is still wanting to see another opinion on this guy-

-James

Anyone getting that Victorian Accessories Pack? The picture it with that other line of 1/12 figures (Count Skull Head or whatever.) Could be cool with this Victorian era Batman.

2010828C-9B56-43C9-92D9-1310E98B6289.jpeg

Now waitlisted.

Back